WEBSITE UPDATE - JAN 26 - NEED YOUR HELP NOW

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by BevoBeef, Jan 29, 2015.

1. BevoBeef

BevoBeef 250+ Posts

I have been helping Dionysus evaluate the new Hornfans platform also. The new mobile view on cellphones/tablets was something that I spent quite a bit of time using and testing how it looks on my mobile devices in conjunction while staying logged into my desktop. It is so much easier to use than trying to use the existing Hornfans platform on these smaller screens. You do not have to zoom-in and zoom-out constantly as you have to now. I personally cannot wait to use the new mobile look of the new Hornfans platform while on the go doing the day. It will be so much easier now keeping up with NBHorn7 while at the baseball games that will be starting soon.

The new Hornfans platform will change the way that you use this forum if you use the internet on your mobile devices.

If you would like to read some other comments of posters who have had a chance to use the new platform, look at the testimonials from NBHorn7, LonghornCatholic, etc. in the threads by this title on the football forums called "Recruiting" or "On The Field". They are actually different threads.