Week 13 Prediction Thread: Texas vs Washington...Does UW Even Have a RB?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by militaryhorn, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Texas 38
    UDub 35

2. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Washington Offense:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
  3. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Washington Defense:

upload_2022-12-29_10-50-10.jpeg
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

I don’t get the hate from some of these folks, and how blind they are. After the Alabama game they were probably ecstatic about him. The same player that showed out in the short period of time against bama is still in there. He’s a freshman, and since that game, he played like one, he no doubt needs to improve and he needs to hear that he needs to improve. I expect he will work hard in the off season and prove to be a much more consistent QB next year and I don’t know if he will quiet the haters cause seems like the backup QB is always the favorite for someone out there but he’s the one that got the nod and I expect and hope he holds the position cause we need experience in this position, not consistently trotting a freshman and expecting a senior performance.

5. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

Texas 48
    Wash 24

6. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

This expectation goes back to the mid-80s or before...

It's the Longhorn Fans' incoming-HS-star QB Savior complex.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

I was at the Missouri game in 2004 when Texas fans literally booed VY off the field and cheered when Chance Mock came in to play. Texas fans are a truly fickle and short leash bunch.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. militaryhorn

militaryhorn Prediction Contest Manager

I really don't know how to predict this game because of UW's passing game. I will go with gut.

UT - 38
    UW - 27

9. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Its goes back to the mid to late 60's. For example: when QB Bill Bradley struggled, some fans were calling out to DKR to put in backup Andy White.

10. HalRex

HalRex 1,000+ Posts

Horns 38-31
    Tough call but I'm hoping the strong version of our Horns show up rather than the WTF version.

11. erbutch

erbutch 500+ Posts

DKR had the courage to recognize a struggling Bradley and replace him with Street. I havent seen that courage in Sark. By the way it was a great move for Bradley and a great move for Texas.
    I dont see how Texas can win this game without Bijon and Roschan. QE has not progressed this year and I dont see it happening. I hope the young man learns to play QB by next year.
    Huskies-45
    Texas-28

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I think we have quite a few players wanting to prove themselves on offense: Worthy (for NIL $), JWhitt, Sanders, Brooks, right tackle (NFL), etc. I agree the key on offense is Ewers. I think the effort on D will be outstanding - just hope the offense gives them some rest.

13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am buying into the confidence the Defense is showing.
    Texas 42
    udub 31

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Horns 36
    Snow Dogs 29

15. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

Texas 24
    Washington-38

16. Chinstrap