West Stand Seating

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by fkubacak, Mar 30, 2013.

1. fkubacak

fkubacak 100+ Posts

Noticed the seating had been removed on the West side lower level, and idea what is going on?

2. TornJock

TornJock 100+ Posts

Resealing the concrete and replacing the seats.

3. fkubacak

fkubacak 100+ Posts

Same seating or different, benches or seats

4. Owlhorn

Owlhorn 500+ Posts

I would imagine they would replace them with something closer to the north endzone orange seats, which would reduce capacity a little. I would expect that to be a move signaling the bowling of the stadium is coming sooner than later.

5. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

6. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

I would imagine they would place them somewhere else. These things happen. [​IMG]

7. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

8. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

Customarily, if these things are going to happen, the LHF would already have letters out, since the priority seating deadline is April 30 - don'tcha think?

9. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

I have no idea. Maybe they were. If you are not involved, you probably would not have been notified. Here again, I dont know. I am sure all involved will reach a satisfactory conclusion. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

11. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

Maybe there are so few season ticket holders for those sections that renovating that area isn't a problem. Perhaps they can still place the current season ticket holders in the same spot they were before.

12. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Seating is not being reduced in the LL, between the goal lines, that is fact and it is indisputable fact.

13. Owlhorn

Owlhorn 500+ Posts

The thing is, that entire section is basically blank and gutted. They could easily change that space a foot here and there if need be. My shrunken capacity was assuming the north endzone seats are bigger. That may be incorrect.

14. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

Maybe we're increasing capacity to keep up with the looming behemoth that is Pyle Field!!! [​IMG]

15. seb44

seb44 250+ Posts

Considering all the people on this board alone that said they were done with donating and buying tickets I don't think a few less seats will be a problem.

16. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

17. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

^^^^^
    Not to mention that some of their threats have about as much substance as some of their posts.

18. fkubacak

fkubacak 100+ Posts

Got the new season ticket application in the mail, and was wondering if you are in row 24 on the West side, what kind of seat will you have?

19. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

20. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts