WEST VIRGINIA........HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by yelladawgdem, Mar 6, 2017.

1. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

I guess Kim was right when she was throwing shade after winning in Austin, "there ain't a new sheriff in town....yet"! Boy was she right. West Virginia with inferior talent controls the tempo of the game, makes them play from behind the arc, and leaves OKC as the Big 12 Champions, with an 8-10 conference record,

Kimmy, there are more sheriffs to come. You sea hag.:wvu:

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

Yeehaw. I was wondering if that hot 3-point shooting they had against us would continue on to Baylor. Wow!

• Like Like x 3
  3. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Had some friends who went to the tournament. While the crowd was about 3,000 they said it sounded like SRO crowd at the Erwin Center. The fans of the other schools that were still in town, were on their feet and roaring their approval. When the WVA lead crested at 20, the crowd made the building shake.

So the sea hag was riight, that there wasn't a new sheriff in town yet! While I have always embraced my white trash heritage, even Kim gives white trash a bad name.

Ha Ha.:texasflag::hookem2::hookem2:

P.S. - Yes when it comes to KM I am small, petty and vindictive. :hookem:

• Like Like x 5
  4. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

Read part of her press conference where she complimented WVU's coach and said to the effect (from my memory), "He's like me. He doesn't care who his best friend is" I think that was a subtle dig at those who didn't vote her coach of the year.

5. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

Just wondering if West Virginia will be the favorite for next year's BIG 12 Regular Season? Since they beat OU, Texas and Baylor...........why not? Well, they were inconsistent this year but they have T Martin, Muldrow, and everybody else coming back except for Montgomery. Not sure who they have to replace her at center. Martin will be a junior and Muldrow a senior next year... so as long as they are there...........WV should be a force. I think it will still be a toss-up between Baylor and Texas next year with WV and OU fighting it out for 3rd and 4th. Then anybody's guess in the B12 Tourney. It will be interesting in seeing if WV can carry over what they have to The Dance this year.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

It just goes to show that you never really know. WV lost to Iowa State, Texas, Baylor, KStatetwice this season and split with OU, OKST, and Tech. With the exception of UConn, anyone can lose on any given night.

I still believe that if UConn had to play BU, OU, WV, KState and Texas, two and three times every season, there wouldn't be a historic streak going right now. The B12 arrives at the dance beaten to a pulp. UConn arrives rested and relaxed.

• Like Like x 10
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  7. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

Do you mean that they may not have over 100 wins if they didn't play high school like teams 99% of the time? Yeah, that's what I thought...:lol:

• Like Like x 4
  8. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Exactly

• Like Like x 2