Westlake Guy to Replace Wentz Again

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by gahornphan, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Still glad Wentz is not sick
    But still wanted Sam to start

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Well I do have pretty good taste in food, but I don't think it was me.

Also...
    Rusty's Grill

There's where the BBQ meat smoking discussions occur

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

My daughter,who was fully vaccinated, got covid last August she had a really bad time of it. She,my son-in-law, and 2 grandsons all got 3 days before Christmas and got over it quickly. New variant apparently isn't so bad.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Everyone in my house got it right before Christmas. We were all tested and I was the only one who got a negative result — went back for a second test, still negative, but I had a mild fever and all the same symptoms as the others, so I’m a little suspicious of the test.

It was mostly gone in a couple days with a bit of a lingering cough. Not too bad at all. I’m glad to hear it wasn’t very bad for your family @I_Dont_Exist.

5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

IDE, we’re the others vaccinated too?

6. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

Her husband yes. The oldest grandson's best friend spent the day with them and they caught it from him.

7. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Hope everyone comes through with mild symptoms. I have aches and fatigue today. My luck may have run out.

8. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Yeah this one seems to be everywhere but not causing quite as much sickness as earlier strains. Be well soon sir. :beertoast:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • WTF? WTF? x 1