What a great guy this Romney is...

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by WashU-Horn, Nov 11, 2012.

1. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

The Link

"Mitt Romney showed the size of his largess when after losing the election he cut off funding to the credit cards for thousands of his staffers, leaving some stranded and without a revenue source."

What an effing douche!

2. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

There's plenty of entitlements out there for them. They'll probably be better off now.

3. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

This whole *****-fest about "entitlements" is a GOP invention. There is no real evidence for it. NONE.

But hey, you gotta find some **** to blame the Black guy and get him out of office, right?

4. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

I'm need a little more proof than one blog that cites an "article" that references another blog before I convict the guy. As far as I can see, there's not one direct quote in any of the articles, not one person named who was actually in a taxicab when the credit card was declined etc...

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

6. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Deez,
    Wash-U is doing nothing more than a postmortem rub it in your face victory dance with these threads. Note the idiotic assertion of racism as motivation, with zero reason for bringing it up. I don't understand why you'd bother with a substantive rebuttal, but since you did let me say it was well stated.

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

8. Giovanni Jones

Giovanni Jones 2,500+ Posts

9. Giovanni Jones

Giovanni Jones 2,500+ Posts

The comments following the post at Esquire are quite amusing.

10. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Wash, according to you there werent any minorities in the republican campaign so how could you possibly play the race card. There are plenty of white folk on the entitlement train. Of course after everyone is being well taken care of by the govt, you'll complain that whitey gets too big a piece of the entitlement pie.

Choo choo......all aboard.

11. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

12. crizistre

crizistre 500+ Posts

Families receiving entitlements live better today than my parents did growing up in the 1950s. These families take Disney cruises, own two or three cars and have current cell phones, get their hair and nails done weekly, wear designer clothes, get free daycare and pre-k, free lunches, etc etc. Andif you think I'm making this up, visit me at work. It's rampant. And it's sad that families who barely don't qualify for entitlements don't live like that.

Wash you are SADLY mistaken regarding the state of entitlements in this country. Get out some and do your own research instead of relying on your pals at msnbc and huff