What if it was not the Russians?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Good question, but it's "taint." MCHammer is the master of taint.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

VYFan
    Good catch
    I did not notice it.
    Trump is quick for sure

Now it is being styled as a typo.
    Yea that is it.:thumbup:

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Very hard to get rid of the taint.

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Lisa Page should know that.

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A friend of mine posted this. He's a public figure, so he won't care that I posted his page. I'll admit I laughed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  7. BV Horn

BV Horn 100+ Posts

It's crazy when Rosenstein called out the aggressors towards America, they stopped. Obviously, they are unamerican.

8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

9. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Has anybody watched the Star Trek: Next Generation episode titled "The Drumhead"? This is what the Mueller investigation reminds me of.

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

From the article, "The successful apprehension of the Russians is highly unlikely, given that they are out of reach of U.S. law enforcement in Moscow."

We could just do what Russia does and have American agents in Moscow go find the guys and poison them.

12. Seattle Husker

Who said they stopped?

13. Seattle Husker

That's a good question. Does that mean the you've accepted that Russians heavily interfered with our election? Good. Now let's figure out how to limit it.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Seattle Husker

Or simply ignore it and claim Putin is a "good guy".

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seattle Husker

It might be time to lock this thread to immortalize the "it's not the Russians...it's an inside job which Seth Rich was murdered for" conspiract theorists. We have 40 pages of evidence to preserve.

16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

SH
    define "heavily interfered"

17. Seattle Husker

Read the indictments.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

This makes me think of the words of Khrushchev. " We Will Conquer you without firing a bullet."
    Any interference is an affront to every American of all political parties. This is not a Republican or Democrat issue.
    I don’t have a full understanding of how the voter rolls were hacked or what the impact was. I haven’t seen anything that suggests that votes were changed. But the fact that they were able to hack into voting systems is shocking and scary to me. Our elections are the very foundation of our democracy. If they are vulnerable to a foreign adverse power, we are at great risk.

• Like Like x 3
  19. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Big yawn from me so far. Wake me up when there is convincing evidence that the Trump campaign was involved or colluded in the hacking of the DNC/HRC servers.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

OR that votes were cast for Trump by the Russians

• Like Like x 1
  21. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

If indicted meant guilty we'd need a whole lot more jails in this country.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Everytime the lovely and gracious Hollandtx speaks, she speaks wisdom. There are a few things to remember in this.

1. It is possible to be a conservative but still be outraged that a foreign power hacked your liberal opponent's email system. After all it could just as easily have happened to our side.

2. It is possible to support Trump and his agenda and support the prosecution of the foreigners who attempted to impact the election.

3. It is possible to support Mueller's prosecution of Russian operatives and be skeptical of his pursuit of Trump.

4. It is possible to be unsympathetic to John Podesta and HRC and outraged at what was disclosed in the emails and still be angry that a foreign power hacked them.

In other words, there should be bipartisan condemnation.

• Like Like x 7
  23. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

No doubt. It was a national security breach. The focus on a particular candidates misfortune should be secondary. All I know is that my vote was not impacted. Debates and party platform statements and my personal values provide all I need to make the decision. That and the lively, wise comments on West Mall!

• Like Like x 2
  24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

At worst, Russians wanted to embarrass Hillary and to undermine the US. Conflating that to the Russians wanting Trump to win is fantasy. Also, these are still allegations.

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Maybe your side should stop having a fantasy league about Trump collusion. Also, maybe Crooked Hillary shouldn’t pass fake intelligence from the Russians to the Obama’s DOJ and FBI.

26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Romney warned them in 2012 - Obama and his media minions laughed at him. F’m. It’s called Karma.

• Like Like x 1
  27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

You mean like the bipartisan condemnation of Hillary using a home brew server for SoS business?

• Like Like x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Let me sum this up so that everyone can understand (even the Dems):

This is only an issue because the Dems lost. Obama didn’t care as long as Hillary was expected to win. To hear the bitching and moaning now is just too sweet.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  29. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

30. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Listen to the absolute arrogance...