What if it was not the Russians?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I have been slow to get on the taint mobile, but I think placeholders for actual documents got me started.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

How close to taint do you actually want to be?

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

@OUBubba

still want to know about the Trump tower meeting?

4. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Hey guys. The Democrats are colluding with Russia to influence a US election.

The New York Times can't even be bothered to be 1% self aware. Just blaze forward with the propaganda their masters demand.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

"Adoptions" is what they say when they're really talking about the Magintsky Act. And, I don't care if they talked about puppy adoptions in that meeting. Taking the meeting in the first place based upon the pretext presented was evidence of collusion. So obvious that I'd believe that someone wanting to place something in the Trump campaign's calendar that could be used as leverage. Also, have we ever found out if Trump was the person on the phone during the meeting? He was in Trump Tower that day even though, initially, he said he wasn't. Indicted co conspirator one.

6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Do you know that alien ring tone on your phone? I hear that in my head every time you post on Russian collusion.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

OUBubba keeps fitting data into his narrative. It is supposed to be the other way around.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Since LongestHorn likes to dredge up the past I brought up this little gem. This aged well.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Where is Comey?

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Where is SH? I thought he said there was no spying on Trump campaign and the Papadopoulos indictment wasn’t a set up.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  14. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

So, three years ago, Trump says that Obama’s people illegally spied in him to set up a phony claim that Trump’s campaign colluded with the Russians, but that there was no such collusion.

I still remember how the media mocked Trump for that. I remember Jeff Ward (not the media, but I just remember this) saying that Trump shouldn’t tweet so late at night when he was drunk.

So, basically after everything, Trump was 100% right.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Oh, too, I had people who otherwise seem intelligent who believed that Russia had actually hacked the vote counts to make it look like Trump won when he hadn’t. Seriously. “Intelligent” liberal friends—they mashed up what the media was saying, Russian interference in our election, hacking, FBI looking at Trump, Hillary’s surprising loss—and they seriously believed that what had happened was that Russia had caused a vote miscount.

16. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Perhaps intelligent, but completely incurious. And so, willing to swallow whatever heap of crap the media felt like feeding them.

17. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I feel dirty when I click on a CBS/NBC et al News link.

18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Intelligence today is defined by believing whatever is said on CNN or late night TV hosts without applying critical thinking. Otherwise, that type of person is called a brain washed sheep.

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It will be interesting to see how long CBS will allow Catherine Herridge to do actual reporting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

FBI knew dossier was Russian disinformation but used it anyway against Trump. In summary, FBI spied on Trump and tried to undermine his presidency on a lie. Then, they started the Mueller investigation based on a lie. It was never legal, only political.

22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Entrapment:

The source went on to press Papadopoulos, saying: “I feel like there’s some heavy Trump supporters out there that kind of want to rig this f—king election in Trump’s favor and then at the same time, I don’t know.”

Papadopoulos quipped: “Dude, you, you..there is no rigging in his favor.”

• Like Like x 1
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Where is Seattle Husker when all this is going down?

24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

25. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

That's one hell of a nice opinion piece. Required reading, people!!!

26. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I'm not holding my breath. Dems do not face consequences, ever.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Anyone here want to defend Mueller? I told you he was a worthless piece of ****.

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The Taintsayer hath spoken!

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts