What if it was not the Russians?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Dec 13, 2016.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Hey, wasn’t I lectured from certain folks that this was all conspiracy theory?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Another thing. The collusion morons everywhere kept saying, “what about all the contacts the Trump campaign had with Russian officials?” It was such a myopic view as all connected players in DC interact with Russian officials. ****, I have contacts in Russia (state-owned companies). Pure propaganda for the dumb **** sheep out there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

How much Russian oligarch money found its way into Trump PAC's. Better yet, how much found its way into NRA PAC's and then into Trump's accounts?

The N.R.A. Spent $30 Million to Elect Trump. Was It Russian Money?

Letitia James may get to the bottom of this as she performs an autopsy on a live body with the NRA.

Ironically, the NRA would have been better off $ with a HRC presidency. They could have railed against gun rights and shook down the rubes for another decade. The Trump presidency put an end to that money grab. The new money grab is "stop the steal!"

6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

8. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Poor Barry. 5 years later and he still thinks Boris and Natasha and that squirrel stole his election, so he digs up 5 year old articles that have been completely discredited by events.

But don't just take my word for it - ask the Bezos Post:

Look, Oberführer Mueller (or rather his merry band of 17 Democrats - dude rivaled Depends in his senility - even Shifty Shiff was sorry he drug a tired and drooling Mueller to testify about his empty investigation) spent two years and 50 million bucks investigating "Da Russians!" ... and found exactly nothing.

If there was anything to have pinned Trump or the NRA or anyone who'd ever registered as a Republican, they'd have charged them. Instead poor Mueller had to write an 100 page report that said Trump was rude to him.

The walls are closing in about the Russia Hoax - on the Democrats.

Igor Danchenko's source, as such, seems to be this clown Chuck Dolan, who Igor asked to send him any gossip about Trump, which then got put into the Steel rubbish report, then off to America's KGB the FBI, to rubber stamp as valid and used for FISA warrants to spy on innocent Americans.

Durham's getting to the bottom of the fraud - one arrest at a time.

9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Fiona Hill involved as well. Recall she was a part of the coup attempt to impeach Trump over a perfect phone call. Makes sense now - to avoid arrest.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

American's KGB knew it was all a hoax too - but they played along, like a hooker who nods when her John says "My wife just doesn't understand me". Then they bend over and spread wide - just like USA's KGB did for the Clinton campaign to get the fake Russian hoax going.

Plus they had done their own hoax when they claimed that the Aussie diplomat came to them with some bizarre story about how George Papadopoulos had made a drunken boast at a London bar about all this Russian collusion, thus "triggering" the FBI investigation.

Now Papadopoulos denied that he said that, and as Oberführer Mueller found no evidence of any collusion, it does seem strange that he would admit to a crime that didn't actually happen. Didn't matter - the second hand claim he did was all that USA's KGB needed to get an investigation, and FISA warrants, going.

12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I had a mouthful of coffee on this one and almost spit it out. Well done!

Pole Assassin > Fraud Guarantee. But it's close.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The GOP platform was changed at the convention to be more Russia friendly. Manafort gave campaign data to Russia and briefed the contact on the campaign. WTF? Stone was working the Russians via Gucifer - out in the open. When the ***** grabbing tape broke what took place 30 minutes later? The Podesta emails. That were obtained by the Russkies.

The dossier was not meant to be what it turned into. It was meant to be a background document and it was obvious rumors and such. Ironically, I would argue that some of the more salacious stuff could have been planted by operatives to diminish the value of the product overall.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

All of these so called facts that you stated came from the FBI, which doesn't exactly have the greatest standing right now.

Seriously, when one of the leading FBI agents by e-mail says they are going to find a way to get Trump and that they have an insurance policy to do it, that's probably all you need to know.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The platform changed. The podesta emails were released to save Trump from his own ***** grabbing comments. The only thing in question is the middle one with regard to Kilimnik.

From the GOP Senate report (Page 6): https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

*Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer.
    *On numerous occasions, Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik.

So really, things aren't up for debate as "so called facts".

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The GOP senate report came from info obtained from the FBI. Highly tainted info at that.

Strzok detailed a plan coup and it happened.

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Whatevs. The Russkies wanted to sow discontent and erode democracy. They're on a huge roll in that regard. Good job for doing your part!

21. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Go on...

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Bubba, you're the one who fell for all of this crap. The Russians wanted us divided and this dossier/investigation did just that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Plot twist - Bubba was the real Russian asset on this site all along.

• Funny Funny x 4
  24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I thought that was Musburger? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The shot before the investigation did it too. And started it. They hated Hillary but just wanted to sow discontent in democracy. Congrats!

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I mean I do want to expand Medicare and Medicaid. So I guess a commie. Maybe now we can roll this thread back to when someone defended McCarthyism.

27. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Wasn't that @Monahorns? I'm too lazy to look it up.

28. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

I'm just tryin to help a brother out, here.> You could use some ***** grabbing, yourownself.

Might take the edge off....

• Funny Funny x 4
  29. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

No. It makes you a fascist. Central planning executed by government controlling private organizations.

I was right then. I am right now. The leftist fascists and communists need to be identified and kicked out.

McCarthy was surly, over played his cards, and ended up going after personal vendettas. Those were all mistakes. But he has been proven correct on his base assertions by history. And now because the Right had no balls to excise the cancer of Communism we are in the middle of a Mao-like cultural revolution.

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

No taint references?