What if it was not the Russians?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Dec 13, 2016.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I'm shocked to hear you say that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I think she is good at her job. I don't think she's hot like Hammer thinks she is, but I do think she's good at her job. Of course, I think Kayleigh McEnany was much hotter and better at the job mainly because it was ten times harder of a job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. horninchicago

Circle back is really good at explaining what Dementia Boy is supposedly thinking.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That’s a good nick name.

5. horninchicago

Which one? They are both solid.

Here is a well spoken Democrat right here. Drunk? Demented? Both? Hard to say...well, everything sounds hard to say for her.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  6. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Sometimes I want to be like that, give me her drugs

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 5
    • Hot Hot x 1
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Holy hell. Didn’t SH claim Nunes was nuts? Biden DOJ is using the Nunes memo to dismiss a lawsuit from Carter Page.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Sussman deceived the FBI:

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Morning Joe did a deep dive today with Dan Abrams on why the leftist media buried the Hunter laptop story as Russian misinformation. With a straight face.

I expect the next big show for MSNBC will be Morning Mitt with Jen Psaki as co host.

16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So are we establishing that utilizing your 5th amendment rights means they're guilty? I'm good with that. Let's see where this assumption leads us.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The Alfa bank stuff proved to be false so it's a good bet the person spreading the lie has serious legal issues.

18. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Why anyone going before Congress does not plead the 5th is amazing to me. Too much political corruption in the justice department and congress.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Everything is coming out on Hunter and Clinton. Someone wants Biden and Clinton gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

From a legal standpoint, absolutely not. I'm mostly just making a joke. However, from a political standpoint (where there's no legal jeopardy and potential deprivation of life, liberty, or property involved), do I assume that when someone pleads the Fifth it's because any truthful potential testimony would be incriminating? Yes. That's sorta the whole point of the Fifth. In fact, the common law term is the "privilege against self-incrimination."

And let's be honest, Coach. If a Trump associate pled the Fifth about something, would you personally presume innocence? I don't mean legally. I mean your personal opinion.

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Since we're being honest, if a Trump associate is charged, I presume guilt. :)

Thankfully, I'm not a judge and, as much as I've tried, I've not been able to wiggle myself onto a New York grand jury.

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

What is sad is that you just tacitly admitted you do not believe in Constitutional protections.

24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Them's jokes people!

25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

To be fair, I'm presuming that Rodney Joffe is guilty. Lol. But I still fully stand by his right to assert the Fifth Amendment in any criminal proceeding and without prejudice or penalty. I'm hoping Switzer would apply the same principle.

• Like Like x 1
  26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Going to trial. Feds win like 99% of trials.

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2