What if it was not the Russians?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Dec 13, 2016.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I initially put this stuff here to highlight that most of the turds we kicked around since 2016 relate to either the Ukraine or sanctions put in place as a response to Russia’s actions. The trump tower meeting to discuss “adoptions” was about sanctions. Mana fort was briefing oligarchs.

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Apparently TDS is a lifelong condition:

4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Softening the GOP platform was bad. Giving away military bases and equipment in Syria was bad. Praising Putin as late as February if this year was worse. Ben Dover.

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

How could it be worse than 100k dead?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Diplomacy is a horrible thing if your goals are projecting control over others.

There is also adage that whatever military/economic policies the government uses in war will eventually be used domestically. It is one reason of multiple reasons why citizens should promote peace.

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Maybe Russia isn't the super power that we thought they were.

9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Think they had those Sims games sitting around?

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I was told this was a conspiracy:

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And these are the same people lamenting "misinformation" returning to Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

14. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

This is a sad state of affairs.

This is a bipartisan problem. So, while I'm pointing fingers I also know that the left has a similar problem. I don't see this ending well for the Republic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

What's wrong with them wearing a shirt that points out exactly how bad the democratic party is right now? The shirts don't say they support Russia, it says if they had to choose they'd choose Russia over the Democrats. That's how much you've turned off the Right.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

And that you see it through that lens is as unsurprising as the annual "Texas is Back" in the off season.

17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

19. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Oh so now we are talking about the 2020 election. Really?

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

21. Vol Horn 4 Life

That's the best you have? The ole reliable "We're Back" insult? Even Arkies can do better than that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Quit “being back” and I will quit using it. Familiarize yourself with the plethora of Oklahoma insults I quietly take. Then take a dose of toughen up and move on.

24. Vol Horn 4 Life

Please find one quote of me anywhere on this website saying we're back. I might have done it back in the Mack Brown days. You'll actually find several quotes of me complaining about being ranked in the top 10 every year when we've done nothing to deserve it. Now go back to kissing your cousin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

If I were stupid enough to sign onto a sooner board, I'd take some heat for commenting on yOUr pathetic efforts in playoffs. Deal with what you signed up for

:smokin:

• Winner Winner x 1
  26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Not "you". As long as the cousin kissing and other ******** goes forward, I'm going to make fun of texas being back, the zero draft picks, etc. Respect received leads to respect given.

27. Vol Horn 4 Life

Look, you started this slap fight. You posted your interpretation of the shirts so I responded with my interpretation. It could have ended there, but noooooo you didn't have an intelligent response so you went with an insult about "we're back" so I responded with "go back to kissing your cousin". You pretend to be a victim but your blind spot is that you bring on much of what is said to you around here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Bingo!

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Intelligent response? To the post that stands up for shirts that are bending over for Putin? Ben? Glad to meet you! Move on. I don't need any toughen up. Seems like you may. You can get it at your local bar. It comes labeled as "Banquet Beer".

30. Vol Horn 4 Life

Yeah because it literally says I'd rather be Russian than Democrat. To be nice I even put the key words in bold and underlined them for you. You somehow twist that to be pro Russia Putin lovers. What it means is how much they dislike Democrats. If you can't understand that I cant help you.

• Agree Agree x 1