What if kim jong un is just batsh*t crazy?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Bevo Incognito, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

I keep seeing "analysts" on TV saying that Kim Jng Un won't dare attack the United States because he knows that he would not survive such an encounter for long. My observation is that each of them are operating under the assumption that kim jong un is rational and/or sane. What if he isn't? What if he realizes that his country is circling the toilet and just says "f**k it" and launches a war? He just shut down an industrial park on the border (his side) that 120 South Korean companies work out of and 50,000 North Koreans get paychecks from, so he just might not be a rational person. In which case all bets are off.

2. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

My guess is that like most dictators, Un is completely rational and completely selfish. He ain't worried until the consequences are personal.

3. Larry T. Spider

Larry T. Spider 1,000+ Posts

Think about the environment that he was raised in compared to somebody like Castro. I wonder how much of the NK BS he actually believes.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I think BO admin is handling this about as well as it can>

This Un is more dangerous simply because NK has more developed weaponry now and may be closer to a deliverable to mainland USA nuke.
    I think for now BO is doing all he can.

5. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

6. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

7. Bevo Incognito

8. DFWAg

DFWAg 1,000+ Posts

Read the following about his Dad to know all you need to know about the true purpose of the North Korean government.

Kim Jong Il

9. Bevo Incognito

10. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

What first comes to mind isn't a pleasant thought.

11. CottonEyedHorn

CottonEyedHorn 1,000+ Posts

NK is nothing more than another Nazi Germany. Hitler is a fat kid with nuclear weapons and big mouth. And penchant for 80s American TV shows.

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet