What Kind Of Coffee Do You Make?

Discussion in 'Rusty's Grill' started by JohnnyBlaze, Apr 8, 2007.

1. locohorn93

locohorn93 100+ Posts

does a birdwatcher **** in the woods?

2. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Maybe after a cup of instant Maxwell House, we would.

3. locohorn93

locohorn93 100+ Posts

If gourmet coffee doesn't have the same effect, I'm stickin' with Hills Bros.

It's all about dropping a cobra, for me.

4. UTEE

UTEE 1,000+ Posts

I just bought and tried the Community coffee, and it's good. Thanks for the tip.

5. Texas97

Texas97 500+ Posts

I bought Stewarts and Community. Both have been excellent.

6. Idahorn2

Idahorn2 250+ Posts

My Hearthware roaster and some beans came in the mail yesterday; I plan to roast some beans this afternoon following Sweet Maria's instructions.

7. EEE

EEE 250+ Posts

You're gonna have a lot of fun with that. Beware of the smoke though; roast outside or under a strong vent hood.

8. brntorng

brntorng 2,500+ Posts

9. Idahorn2

Idahorn2 250+ Posts

I washed and dryed the appropriate I Roast 2 parts, but not the base. Then I assembled it, and put in some beans-as instructed. Put it under our commercial kitchen exhaust fan thing and tried to start it. Plugged it in and got a 0 on the LCD.

Pushed the Preset 2 button, and got a Pre2 sign on the LCD, then pushed the temp/roast button. All I got was a fluttering 0 on the LCD.

Some of the literature raised the possibility that insufficient volts in the electrical current my be a problem. Sent Sweet Maria an email describing this, no reply yet. I left a message on Big Idahornski's voice mail, he may have a suggestion. I wonder if a line conditioner might help.

10. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

Ah!!!

The monthly coffee thread. Me encanta. [​IMG]

PS- Can someone send some coffee to me down in Buenos Aires. The swill here sucks donkey balls. Gracias in advance. [​IMG]