What the holy h...? re: Sedona Prince

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by DFW_Horn, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Oh...they know. That's why they're all pulling high-alert damage control duty.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 2
  2. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Take the foil off your head.

3. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

:tap:

• poop poop x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Wake me up when he does. Let’s just hope he tweets/ has told the president and or told Texas officials rather than tweet it to his 11 followers.

• poop poop x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  5. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

All the defensive people on this thread... Real "stoppers!"
    :popcorn:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  6. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Nice slight of hand/distraction tactic. :e-poo:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  7. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

You and your ex-lax sisters are quite the crew. Keep it up and maybe you won't be so full of it.:confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  8. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

Awww man. I wasn't expecting that! Interesting :confused2::confused2:

9. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

I realize some posters on here always want to believe the worst, but the tweet has been deleted. Not surprising at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Yeah, all you had to do was scroll down to view their handful of tweets and you could see where his agenda was.

11. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

The fact that she said “for medical reasons” leads me to believe she would not be cleared to play by Texas after 2 difficult surgeries..Someone previously referenced Jamie Carey doing this after Stanford told her they would not clear her..so, maybe it was a tough break for us, but this may have been a no-brainer decision on her part.
    Sure hope we try to get another 6’7” player..someone’s gotta block Cox..

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. fkac

fkac < 25 Posts

That's not true at all. She is definitely cleared to play at Texas or anywhere for that matter. I understand where that could be the assumption from the outside looking in or further more, what THEY would like for the public to believe, but that is not the case here. The program is toxic from top to bottom and for a player (who would've been an immediate impact player) to leave before they've even stepped foot on the court says a lot about the issues and culture of the program and where it's headed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • poop poop x 2
  13. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I am of the same opinion... so much, in fact, that I can think of a very fitting combination of words for which your screen name would be a perfect acronym! :yes:

• Like Like x 2
    • poop poop x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Chris Drake

Chris Drake < 25 Posts

Lollololo. Ha ha

• Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  15. Chris Drake

Chris Drake < 25 Posts

Joynerrrrrrrr, y'all must think she's the best thing since MJ. Haven't lived up to the hype yet. I know I get a hundred poops.

• poop poop x 1
  16. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

:rolleyes1:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Once again for the man child and other trolls in the back.:thumbup:

• poop poop x 2
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  18. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Once a Baylor-trash troll, always a Baylor-trash troll.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  19. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Cockroaches crawling out from their holes again . . .

• poop poop x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Chris Drake

Chris Drake < 25 Posts

Trash that has y'all number.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  21. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Your obsession with Texas is duly noted. Pathetic tweet of yours trying to pimp Mulkey to Sedona. Hope you'll grow up soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  22. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Absolutely, the program is so toxic that the players that have been in the program the longest and are starters that would actually know what’s going on in the program are still apart of the program. Please somebody, make it make sense.:idk::e-face-tears:

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, it's so refreshing to have first-time posters creating accounts just to tell us how toxic our program is, but can't provide anything substantial to support their accusations. Of course, the fact that some Texas posters on here condone and like this type of input is very suspect of their allegiance to our program, and the players who work hard each and every day.

Too bad some posters on here can't enter the transfer portal . . .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I see the sh_t sisters are back on guard duty... In the end it will probably all be just one big exercise in futility. That is, of course, unless the AD doesn't care about the program and let's the toxic sh_t storm continue to roll with someone who can't even put together the best team in Central Texas.

1. Baylor
    2. Texas A&M
    3. Texas (maybe)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  25. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

With posters like brnkj and Bobcat showing their constant support for our players and program on this board, who needs enemies?

26. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Please, go right ahead. You have our unconditional release. But then again you'll probably jump ship when your friend is gone anyway... we can wait it out. Hope you're ready to take your blind, undying loyalty to Slippery Rock State or somewhere similar.

• poop poop x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Oh KArupt... :smh:

• poop poop x 1
  28. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Sorry, try again. Your obsession with thinking/ trying to spew negativity as to think that CDC would give a damn would deserve a cookie if it weren’t so weird. Give it up man child, it ain’t working she’s going to be the coach at Texas until she doesn’t want to be.

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

I've supported our program since the '80's, and been a frequent poster on this message board since it was created in the early 2000's. So, I have no plans to leave.

Keep telling yourself that you support our players and program; you might have already convinced yourself of that delusion. Your posts clearly tell EVERYONE on here your makeup.

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Would have been an All-American by now under Mulkey and Brock. Player development is non existent at UT. Brooke and Ariel developed themselves.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • poop poop x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.