What up with all this burnt orange?

Discussion in 'Classics' started by GibDaddyHorn, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

"They took us to some Mexican food place on South Congress last night. I musta had a bad taco because it didn't sit well with me. I got the trots and didn't **** well at all."

2. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

"They have great facilities, they win, Austin is badass compared to ******** BCS, and the beat A&Ms *** every year and treat them like little *******. Soon after I realized that I made a huge ******* mistake it didn't sit well with me at all".

3. Gangsta

Gangsta < 25 Posts

I just like all the idiot Ags who are celebrating this guys incompetence as a sign of good things to come.

Poor dumb stupid pathetic babyarms will never learn that they will never drop the red headed step child little man penis envy syndrome they got.

4. crash_davis

crash_davis 250+ Posts

"My aggie brethren told me I'm the next Vince Young. That didn't sit well with me. I want to be the next Reggie McNeal."

5. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

Wait -- they grab their nuts?

6. TheOrangeBull

TheOrangeBull 100+ Posts

7. naijahorn

naijahorn 250+ Posts

One idiot on Texags, actually asked if the picture was taken down at Johnson's request.

8. Orange Bull

Orange Bull < 25 Posts

I gonna have to throw passes to some typical CT looking white boy named catfish or somesuch - that dont' sit too well with me.

9. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

In reply to:

10. HoosierHorn

HoosierHorn 500+ Posts

ah, damn... and he's from my high school... Humble High School... man, i swear... what a dumbass... i need to go back to my high school and point some things out to some of the athletes... even if you don't get recruited by Texas, don't go to aggy. don't do it.

you'll see... you'll be at whataburger one night... or jerkin off in the parking lot or squeezing your nuts with a bunch of dudes dressed in white...

don't go...

go to Tennessee... go to tOSU... go anywhere but aggy. you're not going to the league from aggy unless you were good enough to be recruited by better teams, so if you have to make a tough decision, damn, make a *smart* tough decision...

if they are the ONLY D1 school recruiting you, ok, go.

11. I hope he said this tomfoolery near our kids in this game. We have a 4 to 1 ratio or something like that, right?

12. HoosierHorn

HoosierHorn 500+ Posts

AH SHYTE!!!

now i see, the dude is the son of my WR Coach back in the day... his dad was an ag...

I can let that slide...

13. honolulu horn

honolulu horn 100+ Posts

"I saw two dudes on campus waving white towels and playing 'Wave it like a helicopter." I was like, 'man, yall need to turn that down.' It didn't sit well with me at all."

14. Smoky Brisket

Smoky Brisket 100+ Posts

I don't know anyone under 65 who uses the phrase "That doesn't sit well with me."

15. Phil Hellmuth

Phil Hellmuth 100+ Posts

"By the time I graduate we will have run out of time against Texas 10 straight times, and that doesn't sit well with me"

16. TexasOwnzYou

TexasOwnzYou 500+ Posts

baylorfan calls out aggy on texags

17. BernOrange

BernOrange 500+ Posts

"The thing that got me most was as I was walking around the campus admiring all the pretty Longhorn coeds, I got to thinking about how I was likely never going to get friendly with any of them and I was like, 'man, y'all need to take that down to BCS before the sheep start looking good to me.' It didn't sit well with me at all."

18. honolulu horn

honolulu horn 100+ Posts

"The thing that got me was that Reggie McNeal was one of the higest-rated recruits in the country when he came to a&m, and he beat ou his freshman year, and was on top of the (aggy) world. But then he started to disappear in teh aggy suck, and lsat I heard he was about to be cut as a 4th string wide reciever from the ******* Cleveland Browns. I realized that's probably my future at a&m, and that didn't sit well with me at all."

19. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

"The thing that got me was the incredible nightlife in Austin. The food was amazing. The drinks were superb. And the women, were wow. When I went back to BCS, I went to the Dixie Chicken, had a beer and checked out the scenery and that didn't sit well with me at all."

20. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

"and I walked thru the Athletic Director's office and saw all these trophies of National Championships actually won since I WAS BORN! and none of them had to do with meat cutting and that didn't sit well with me."

Hook'em!!![​IMG]

21. YouTeeAye

YouTeeAye 100+ Posts

"So that day I was so kewl, I wore my pink jorts and went to Texags and there's like this crazy dude kept saying 'winning season in 2006, champs in 2008' and i was like oh my god where the heck is 2007? That didn't sit well with me"

22. The Peoples Elbow

The Peoples Elbow 250+ Posts

does anyone else get the feeling that he was saying those things tongue-in-cheek, and the idiot aggy website presented it to look like he hates our school just as much as the average emaciated corps douche?

23. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

"fran thinks i am the next radio, which didn't sit well with me, but i saw the rose bowl and vince young, yeah i can be that, holla"

"now is the time for all good aggy to come to the aid of their dog"

24. WhoooTex

WhoooTex 100+ Posts

25. Gangsta

Gangsta < 25 Posts

HoosierHorn what year did you go to HHS?

26. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

yeah, tpe is right.

he's a kid with a touch of irony, and gomer.com is trying to hype him as redass.

I guaranfuckingteeyou that the young man is a fan of Ricky, but was predisposed to aggy from birth. Which is cool. He knows ******* a well he's got a one-way ticket to gomertown, but he's dealing with it the best he can.

27. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

28. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

This doesn't sit well with me at all, can you help me with this?

29. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

30. Bayerithe

Bayerithe 1,000+ Posts

sig worthy, imo