What up with all this burnt orange?

Discussion in 'Classics' started by GibDaddyHorn, Aug 1, 2006.

1. West TX HornFan

West TX HornFan < 25 Posts

When I went back to BCS, I got yelled at for walking on the grass and that didn't sit well with me at all."

2. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

3. DBtv

DBtv < 25 Posts

jerrod (ya' doesn't have to call me) johnson

the next. . .

biggest.bust.ever

T+1 can't come soon enough.

4. BostonRC

BostonRC 25+ Posts

Jerrod should really get his hemorrhoid problem taken care of so he can start sitting well again soon.

5. longhorn73

longhorn73 100+ Posts

and the penile envy begins......

enjoy that baylor rivalry.....he should be more focused on that.

6. WiscOwnsShoe

WiscOwnsShoe < 25 Posts

"The thing that got me the most was that when my team scored in the all star game, there were no skinny acne covered dweebs in jumpsuits and hornrim glasses making out with heifers whose cellulite could be seen through their baggy farmers' daughter jeans. There was none of that. I was like, 'man, y'all need to make out or somfin.' It didn't sit well with me at all."

7. Ponyhorn

Ponyhorn < 25 Posts

"What really sold me on A&M was when I visited I was watchin' some practice drill where the players do some tug o war with some rope. I geuss for muscle training. The rope broke and everyone looked all confused. I'm just standing there and I say maybe we need a stronger rope. my boy fran looked at me like Im some norman einstein and I was like, damn, yall need to chill with the damned rope. It didnt really sit well with me at all."

8. naes921

naes921 Guest

"when i got to a&m, i realized that the only other minorites i saw were the athletes. i was like, man yall need to change that. it didn't sit well with me at all."

9. Ponyhorn

Ponyhorn < 25 Posts

gotta bump this. dont want it to be forgotten in the midst of the bomar stuff (which has provided more than its fair share of humor anyway).

10. MajorTexasFan

MajorTexasFan 100+ Posts

11. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

I go out of town for a few days last week and wasn't able to get on HornFans, and I entirely miss a thread as good as this one? That doesn't sit well with me at all.

12. TXHookem

TXHookem 1,000+ Posts

"...and next thing I know, they told me they don't bury Bevo outside the stadium so he can see the score. That doesn't sit well with me at all."

13. BillyW

BillyW 500+ Posts

So, I said why dont you take that picture of Ricky down and they say -you can do it yourself in a few years when you are working as a janitor here. that didn't sit well with me at all.

14. mackfan1

mackfan1 1,000+ Posts

In reply to:

15. Pimpology

Pimpology 100+ Posts

"A fat girl ate my homework on my way into the stadium. Then an icecream man told me to 'hump it'. That didn't sit well with me at all."

16. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

I guess no one bothered to explain to this numbnuts that Ricky Wiliams happened to break the rushing record while playing eATMe U, hence the picture of him running away from the eATMe U defense.

That doesn't sit well with me at all. Such lore should be taught as part of the state history curriculum in every junior high and high school in the state.

17. tatertothorn

tatertothorn < 25 Posts

18. Olhorn

Olhorn 100+ Posts

F*** Him. Wish he had gotten up and left.

19. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

"i heard we aggy dogged another aggy for informing us about ou cheating, this doesn't sit well, especially because fellow aggy now love the aggy we once hated. this doesn't sit well. now cult aggy, show me love, since you didn't show it to the aggy we now love so much. if you are not aggy, you don't understand from the outside at least we emailed everybody on earth and they now don't understand us, of course."

if you can't convince them, confuse them. - harrry truman

20. Traffic

Traffic 500+ Posts

So, Uncle Rico and Texanne are responsible for "does not sit well with me". Now I know who to thank....or blame.