What You Need To Know About Quandre Diggs

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by TNLonghorn, Jul 18, 2012.

1. TNLonghorn

TNLonghorn 500+ Posts

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

The sky truly is the limit for Diggs... he is very talented. I have very high expectations for him this season. So much so, I think he gets a pick-6 against Landry Jones! How is that for high expectations!?

3. IdahoanHorn

IdahoanHorn 250+ Posts

if our run defense has improved like i believe it will, and Byndom continues to shut other teams #1 down then diggs will put up some crazy numbers this year. I believe Diggs would be the #1 corner on any other school in college other than here. that shows how talented we are at CB...... and why our.... DB's are our "MONEY MAKERS"

4. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

He has great potential. I want to continue to see him play smarter....play tight to the line on short yardage situations and not giving up a ton of space on 3rd and long. I would actually prefer to see our CBs play tight most of the time and think they have the athleticism to do that. We should have better safety help over the top this year and can't continue giving big cushions out there.

I would imagine it helps him quite a bit having played QB previously. We have many guys like that on the team now.

5. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

His performance on thanksgiving night made my boy parts move.

6. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

7. IdahoanHorn

IdahoanHorn 250+ Posts

8. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Exactly it is all about down and distance. Don't give a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 4. Still having nightmares about that 3rd and long against OSU that led to a TD and pretty much ended Texas hopes of winning that game.