When Democrats are in charge

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by I35, Dec 10, 2019.

1. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

This is what you get when you live in a city or state that’s ran by idiots. As Baltimore city schools struggle with heat, you can’t help but remember the $20k spent on removing four confederate monuments. Also a shout out at Mayor Pugh for securing $100k to bus Baltimore students to the “March of Lives” anti-gun protest in Washington DC. They are so busy trying to brainwash the kids, they are freezing them in the process. Complete Morons.

Baltimore City Schools Are Without Heat, Prompting Protests From Teachers and Parents

2. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

That's pretty amazing. Liberal's priorities frequently seem to be more ideology driven than practical. We're starting to see that kind of government here in urban Texas areas too, like San Antonio and Austin, where liberals are in control.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Part of the problem is pushing energy levels high by requiring unreliable (aka renewables) sources and banning cost effective means (like frakking).

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of Baltimore, Sheila Dixon (D), who stepped down as Mayor after she was convicted of embezzling gift cards that had been donated for needy families ... just filed to run for Mayor again.

Which reminds me of DC - where I was for the entire Marion Barry saga. Ugh

• Like Like x 2
  5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy