When Romney wins

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Hookem123, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

The Link

Whaz u peoples gonna do?

2. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

No anger there.

3. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

beat up a kid whose dad serves in the Wisconsin state senate?

4. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

I don't believe that crap about leaving the country. Alec Baldwin said he'd leave if Bush was elected and yet he is still here. [​IMG]

5. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

6. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

When? Whoever the GOP candidate would have been had this already wrapped up. This President has been so bad that his record cost him his job a long time ago. Of course it took the election interest to pick up before it came obvious as the left media did its best to keep the perception that all was good when that couldn't have been further from the truth. Obama is the worst President we have ever had and the numbers back this up. It's not even close. He took a bad economy from a re-elected President and made it into a disaster. He would have had a much better chance of recovering had he spent 100% of his time on the golf course.

7. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

I35' that made me laugh, although I think he did try to spend most of his time playing golf. And on vacation.

8. Nuclear Bear

Nuclear Bear 1,000+ Posts

This thread is moot.

Romney is not going to win.

9. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

10. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Hey, Hasan, nice use of the word "moot". Too many people think it is "mute". Props to you.

Do you think there is any realistic path to a Romney victory?

11. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

If Romney wins the business community will likely start hiring again instead of adding another layer to their fortress against the uncertainty of what the Obama team of new regulations will put in place in term 2 to cost them even a larger expense $$$ per unit sold.(or fixed expense cost increase)

12. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

13. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

pigs will fly.

14. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

yep, the point is moot. Congrats to Obama. I hope his next 4 years are better than his first. (for the sake of all of the country, not just the Unions)

15. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

Little chance of that. He has inherited a bad economy. Oh, wait - that was last time. Can you inherit from yourself?

16. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

If only the world had read Horn6721's threads! Now, all is lost.