Where did you stay for the Rose Bowl?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Hornoholic, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Hornoholic

Hornoholic 25+ Posts

I stayed in Beverly Hills for the National Championship game. Don't want to do that again. Too long of a drive.

So I'm looking for suggestions. Closer to the Rose Bowl would be my preference. Really just looking for a good deal. Any recommendations?

thanks

2. JohnnyYuma

JohnnyYuma 500+ Posts

We stayed in West Covina at Embassy Suites(I believe it has changed) for all three RBs. Good rate. Not a bad drive(about 30 mins).

3. KevinC

KevinC 100+ Posts

We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Glendale. Only 15 minutes west of the Rose Bowl. Good hotel, nice location and not too expensive. I would recommend it. [​IMG]

4. Hornoholic

Hornoholic 25+ Posts

Awesome! Thanks!!

Also, the UT section is 15?

5. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

I stayed at the Sheraton Pasadena. In town, just behind Colorado, within walking distance to the stadium and plenty of restaurants. A nice place - with its own good restaurant, a good location, and plenty of parking.

6. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

Vince Young stayed in the USC end zone.

7. El Torito

El Torito 1,000+ Posts

Stayed in Vegas for a few days before the game. Bet on the Horns. Drove to Pasadena. Went to the game. Well, the rest is history. . .

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts

in 05-06, we literally drove straight from austin to the game, saw Vince Almight, then went back to our car and drove back home to Texas, lol. I was a freshman.

in 09-10, I stayed at the UCLA chapter of my fraternity, after the USC chapter agreed to let us stay, then refused to open the door when we showed up. According to the UCLA chapter, the USC people are dicks and were likely bitter about the 05-06 rosebowl, haha.