Where should I buy a courtyard fountain?

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by Uninformed, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

I am looking for a fountain for my courtyard. Where would you all suggest purchasing from in the Austin area?

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Too bad it has to be in the Austin area. Fountains of Wayne have some really nice ones, goomba.

Sadly, upon google search it has closed. They had the cheesiest stuff there that actually did sit in the yards of mafia types in north Joisey.

3. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

Years ago, I dated a girl from Wayne. Too bad I never visited Fountains of Wayne, though. I wonder if there is a Fountains of Paterson.

Actually I am building a Tuscan-style house that will have a courtyard. I don't know exactly what I am looking for (wall or free-standing), but generally I would want something small and simple (not gaudy).

4. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I dated a girl from Wayne as well and when we'd head up from D.C. to her folks place we would drive through the neighborhoods. She'd show me the mafia houses in the area many are and omg were some of them ever cheesy. I asked, in gest, where one could get fountains such as these and she showed me the next day.

5. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

Must have been a different girl or she liked you better. Mine drove me to Newark and told me to get out.

6. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

FountainsR'Us on Bee Caves Rd.

7. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

8. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts