Who steps up today..

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by IPLonghorns, Feb 6, 2010.

1. IPLonghorns

IPLonghorns 250+ Posts

At OU? I am thinking Damion James will have a big game today.

Thoughts?

2. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

If the Horns score more than 30 they will win double digits...........we suck. I am going today because of the tribute to Wayman. We enrolled the same year and he was a very, very nice guy. If not for that I wouldn't waste my time.

3. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Nice that ya'll are paying tribute to Tisdale.

Have to admit, I liked him in the pros and have many of his jazz hits downloaded - After the Game is my favorite.
    And his jazzy version of Kool and the Gang's Get Down On It
    is cool.
    He was smooth on and off the court [​IMG]

4. Tommy_Grand

Tommy_Grand 500+ Posts

All sooners suck the most at everything always. [​IMG]

5. bierce

bierce 1,000+ Posts

Balbay was great in both games last year.

6. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Pittman, he is due.

7. Dewbrewer

Dewbrewer 500+ Posts

Well, I will try and be positive. OU is really hot right now and that has got to wear off. BUT, 1-5 FTs already. Ugggh. No sign of Hamilton yet with 6 minutes gone and down by 7.

8. Dewbrewer

Dewbrewer 500+ Posts

Hamilton for threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

J'Covan screwed Hamilton on the last play by bringing his defeder over in the corner. BUT, J'Covan made 2 FTs. Woohoo!!!! Back within 2. [​IMG]

9. hookem1962

hookem1962 250+ Posts

3 pt defense is m.i.a. again...

10. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

Ou is destroying Texas by 15, they are shooting without much defense by Texas. Right now No one is stepping up and Texas cannot hit a free throw.

11. Lancehorn

Lancehorn 250+ Posts

Our season got much more difficult when Ward blew out his knee. Balbay is mean on defense but when there is no long shot, or heck, even lay up threat, from your pg then it hurts the rest of the team.

OU is smoking hot, that probably won't last, but our insisting on being a 50% free throw shooting team and our inability to make a lay-up means we'll be ranked about 20-25 by the end of conference and that'll be about right.

12. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

Losing Ward was a huge blow for this team IMO. There is No offense from the point guard position

13. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

Seems a huge problem is the guys who can shoot cannot play defense and if you cannot play defense you won't play much for Barnes

14. bierce

bierce 1,000+ Posts

It looks like all the teams ranked 1-6 spots below Texas will step up today.