Who takes the BIG shot?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by SAMMCHornfan, Nov 19, 2016.

1. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

I know it is early in the season and a lot of people are not too hyped about Horn basketball, but was just curious who some of you thought might be your early front runner for the guy who takes the final shot to win the game? My front runner probably would be Eric Davis Jr, even though he has been kind of cold from outside. Tevin Mack would be running a close second IMHO.

2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

By season's end it will be Young.

3. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

I hope you are right, but after how he looked the other night, I just hope he does not go the way of Jordan Barnett.

4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

He doesn't have Rick Barnes coaching him into being scared to take only the "right" shot. His head will be fine.

5. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

Well, Jordan did leave after Smart took over.

6. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Too early to tell. Lots of candidates. If its a three we need, then Mack is the man now. But that could change. If its two, then lots of guys can slash to the hoop. Roach, Yancy, Davis, Jones, Young, and then dishing to Allen, or Clear, of Banks for a flush.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Was that a problem under Barnes? Always seemed like we had guys settling for way too many shots that were obviously NOT the right shot.