Who will be our OC

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by LonghornDave, Dec 24, 2016.

1. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

I can't even find rampant speculation....

2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

• Like Like x 1
  3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Based on the what you've shared it looks like Warinner would be a BIG get as OC, if......

4. LonghornDave

Thank you. I've been Christmas shopping and lost track on coaching thread. Merry Christmas to all.

• Like Like x 3
  5. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

Bound to be someone with a team still in action. I think that is a positive. I like that the info is being held close to the vest. Rare that something is not leaked these days. I get the feeling that TH has a master plan that he has been working on for years pulling in talented people that "align" with his plan.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

And Merry Christmas to all you HornFans out there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

Dave, I posted this on Friday. I think he'd bea solid addition to the staff.
    Saw this online:

WARINNER TO TEXAS? OSU forums lit up Thursday with talk of Ed Warinner joining his old colleague and MENSA founder Tom Herman in Texas.

It started with a single post on a247sports.com forum:

I live in Austin, and listen to their sportstalk radio every day, and yesterday they were talking about Tom Herman's new staff. They had Geoff Ketchum, owner of Orangebloods.com, on the show, talking about Warriner coming to Austin as the Offensive coordinator, but it wouldn't be announced until after OSU's playoff run. Not even a lateral move for Ed, if it's true.

Big if true, but Orangebloods.com didn't post this anywhere where they'd make money off this information.

And while plenty of us will say "it's not even a lateral move," please consider whata grinding boss Urban Meyer must be and that Texas could offer more money and doesn't have state tax or winter. Austin ain't Lubbock, either.

But considering the smoke around Kevin Wilson possibly joining as an assistant or quality control coach, there could be some more shake-ups on the way.

BTW: Ohio State finished with the fifth best offense in school history this year.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/skull...kwon-mcmillan-dremont-jones-ed-warinner-texas
    Bio:
    http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/ed_warinner_791596.html

8. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

MENSA founder?

9. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Please keep the news, fake news and rumors coming. I'm bored out of my mind.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

I wonder where he found the MENSA....

11. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Can a MENSA be a mensa?

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. LonghornDave

Why am i hopeful?