WHOA ... Put It on NBATV !!!!

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Barton Hills, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

Lakers going old-school uni's vs Boston ... every player wearing the Stockton like nutt hugger shorts.

Jesus, I can't stop laughing. They even have biker shorts underneath.

Paul Pierce walked up to Kobe prior to tip and just busted out laughing.

Classic.

2. vy2005

vy2005 250+ Posts

Really, cuz I must be watching a different game than you. I see regular knee length shorts on the lakers, not the stockton nuthuggers.

3. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

The headline on NBA.com: "Lamar Odom's Lakers are in a tight contest with the Celtics." [​IMG]

4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

The Lakers changed at halftime.

5. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

6. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

7. MaxHorn

MaxHorn 250+ Posts

I was watching the Titans at a local sports bar, and spotted this game out of the corner of my eye and just about fell out of my chair. AWESOME does not even begin to describe this. Not only did they wear the short-shorts, they went back to the U-neck design that they wore for 30 years.

Especially cool that they did it against Boston. Rambis even wore his Clark Kent glasses!

8. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

Something about Kobe saying he felt violated that seems creepy.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

9. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

I thought Boston should have done it also. Thought it was really funny and a cool tribute to the rivalry.

10. HornzUp

HornzUp < 25 Posts

nice effort. wouldnt look as ridiculous if they werent wearing the biker shorts/sliding shorts that theyre wearing underneath. At least dont wear them so long they are hanging out. They just look silly how they did it.

11. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts