Who's going to College Station Monday night?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by HornFinc, Jan 30, 2011.

1. HornFinc

HornFinc 250+ Posts

I'll be there.

2. TXThorn

TXThorn Guest

I know one thing, there will be a ton of annoying, buzzcut, yell cheering douches in droves. lol

3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

And hopefully, they'll all be heading to the Dicksy Chicken to drown their sorrows by the midway point of the 2nd half.

4. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts

Reed Arena reminds me of a highschool gym the way one of their walls doesn't have seats.

I won't be going to this game. Maybe for the best - I seem to be bad luck for the horns when I travel to CS. My first trip to CS for bball was when Acie Law hit "the shot." Ugh.

5. blym

blym 250+ Posts

three of us headed there to witness another road win

6. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

I've been to Closet Station for basketball three times, and we've lost all three. So the Texanne-Curse-of-Death will stay home and not affect the Horns.

7. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Thank you, Texanne!

And aggy, I hope the beer is cold at the Dicksy Chicken.

9. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

Indeed, thanks, Texanne! I hope you savored that beatdown.

And here's a [​IMG] for you. [​IMG]

10. Endust

Endust 500+ Posts

great showing by the TEXAS fans that were there....

11. HornFinc

HornFinc 250+ Posts

Great picture Endust. I agree about the support. It got really loud by our faithful with about two minutes left in the game. I know we even hear these kinds of fans at the FEC, but I've never heard more fans cry about the officiating as Aggies. On their side of the court, it's always a foul, and on the opponent's side, it's never a foul.

12. HornFinc

HornFinc 250+ Posts

13. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Guys, I was more than happy to help out. In fact, I was so concerned about the Texanne-Kiss-of-Death that I didn't even watch the game.

Actually, I teach class on Monday nights, so watching wasn't even an option. And any time I record the Horns, regardless of sport, we lose. So DVR was out of the question.

However, these sacrifices are a small price to pay to have our team play so well. I am their humble servant ...

And I want my roses!! [​IMG]