Who's that guy with the white arm band?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by bierce, Aug 27, 2009.

1. bierce

bierce 1,000+ Posts

You are allowed one guess.
    The Link

Wow.

2. overmaars

overmaars 1,000+ Posts

why, that appears to be one very slim and agile sexy Dexy. Had to watch the whole thing to be sure but that's him fo sho. He looks awesome! [​IMG]

3. South Austin

South Austin 2,500+ Posts

Has Dex been living in a sauna the past few months????

4. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

SA, yes.

5. gnaiko

gnaiko 25+ Posts

I see Avery, KDurant. Is the guy in black being guarded by Damion and made a 3 pointer Jordan Hamilton?

6. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

The arm-sock? That's Dex?

7. Mr. Longhorn

Mr. Longhorn 250+ Posts

Freaking awesome ! We are going to need him to put in some major minutes this year. With the new guys, I feel we are going to be running and gunning all over the court. He looks fantastic.

What caught me the most was the confidence of Chapman. We hear all the time that the dude shows some skill in practice, but he is so timid in games. It would be a huge boost if we could have his size in the game more this year. Need him to step up BIG TIME.

8. bierce

bierce 1,000+ Posts

Yes, yes and yes. That was Pittman with the sleeve, looking like he's in the shape to convince all doubters he's ready to be a high draft pick. That was Bradley taking the lob from Durant for the one hand jam. That was Hamilton with the 3 pointer at the end.

9. GoHornsGo90

GoHornsGo90 1,000+ Posts

I would kill to be able to attend one of these, especially with guys like KD playing with the team. Those games must be INTENSE.

10. 3ball

3ball 250+ Posts

There's a lot of crying and argueing honestly. Damion is the worst. He calls everything! They are so good that they make it look easy, so it's hard to guage intensity.

Still fun to watch though because they are so athletic and talented.

11. GHoward

GHoward 2,500+ Posts

Towards the end there, I saw Pittman in the left post, just lookinig to pass out. He didn't even try to make a move. He did make a good bounce pass on a cut to the hoop though.

12. kevwun

kevwun 1,000+ Posts

The most awesome part is that KD, Bradley and James were on the same team and lost. Sort of an impressive group of alumni and current players we have.

13. mars

mars 100+ Posts

James was on the opposite team of Avery and KD, not that it really matters...

14. musubi

musubi 100+ Posts