Why does this ho-bag hate me?

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by atxbaby, Jul 6, 2008.

1. overmaars

overmaars 1,000+ Posts

2. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

3. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

4. HenryGandorf

HenryGandorf 250+ Posts

5. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

For the first time in hornfans history, I say forget the threesome idea. The guy doesn't deserve it.

My opinion, he still likes you and I'll bet he flirts with you in front of her. The gf, very likely is aware of the past or at least feels threatened. If you really are hotter (and who knows), you can't blame her for being jealous. Of course you're going to be nice, but that doesn't help or hurt the situation at all. She only cares about the fact that you're a pretty girl who hangs out with and has a history with her man.

Why all the fuss if this guy isn't that good looking.

My exes and I don't keep each other around. That "friends" stuff doesn't work because there's always going to be sexual tension.

I think you still like him.

6. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

HG, I was being sarcastic about being so awesome, I am actually very down-to-earth in real life. I do usually get along with everyone though.

7. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

She'll never like you. Now let's see some pics.

8. HenryGandorf

HenryGandorf 250+ Posts

i know, atx, i was kinda just ******* with you on that one. and if you're hotter than her, then you're hot in this scenario, so the rest doesn't really matter.

she's never gonna like you. and your attempts are gonna be misinterpreted by her as something else, so don't even try. it sounds like it's not gonna work out, so just sit back and wait. he wants to spend time with you too, so they'll break up, and you'll get your friend back, and maybe more.

i had a similar situation where i was friends with an ex. then my new girl didn't like the ex, and i couldn't really hang out with her anymore. we were both kinda bummed, but that's the way it goes. eventually, the new girl was gone, and we could be friends again.

9. Smurfette

Smurfette 500+ Posts

Ya know... I never slept with one of em, but here's my thought....

In my younger, hotter days... (which quite quickly got sacrificed to the art of educating children. Damnit... but I digress) I had a few really close guy friends. For me, they were always " in the friend zone." But, I knew damned good and well I could have any one of them *IF* I wanted to.

As I grew older and settled down, I tried to keep in touch with these friends. Most of them moved away, so this is the talk on the phone once a month, maybe see each other once a year kind of friendship. I grew up and just wanted friends... I admit that when I was young I liked that "wrapped around my finger" power trip. But, I grew out of it. I didn't grow out of my friendships though.

As these guys grew up, they found girlfriends and wives. I've found that 99% of the time, the women didn't like me-- despite me trying to be nice, make sure and talk to them first when I called, that kinds of stuff. And sooner or later the friendship ended.

Now, I won't rule out the possibility of the crazy controlling woman who wants no opponent. But, I'm also one to blame myself way before anyone else. In reality, these guys enjoyed my company, and wanted to "get" with me. Hell, maybe I can even flatter myself enough to say that lasted for quite some time. But the reality is, THEY needed reality, too. When they had a real relationship, they had no need for me.

I've had to let friendships go, and I hope I helped them in some way, because I still miss those friends.

OK. It's Midnight and I'm posting on Ester's Follies.

Damnit. I shouldn't be thinking. [​IMG]

10. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

11. LonghornLayla

LonghornLayla 25+ Posts

Coming from another girl, I wouldn't like you either. This girl knows whats up. And the fact that you only are nice to her so you can hang out with him, well, she knows that too.

I'm glad you got a little more humble in your later posts [​IMG]

12. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

Pictures?

13. Homesickhorn

Homesickhorn 100+ Posts

14. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

15. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

16. Sooner-Tuf

Sooner-Tuf 1,000+ Posts

"If it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it" - Clayton Williams

17. Smurfette

Smurfette 500+ Posts

atxbaby-- So? Any updates? Is your friend and the ho-bag still an item?

18. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

I haven't really talked to him at all since that night. I sent out a mass text on Friday to see if anyone was going out and he replied back "Yes, but in ***********! I'm out of town for work." (***** for location in case the girl or any of her friends is reading this).

I just checked his myspace page and it has "single" for his status, but I don't know if he had ever changed it to "in a relationship" since they've been dating or not.

I'll try to do some recon work this week and report back to HF.

19. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Does recon equal code for giving him leg to find out? Your recon will be useless without pictures.

NO RECON AT ALL

This dude is not worth it.

20. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

Yeah, not worth it. Does the each star represent a letter in your post. If so, is he in Tuscaloosa?

21. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

Nah, my idea of recon is not to give him any, just to figure out if he is still with this girl without asking him if he is with this girl. I can't ask straight up because then he'll probably tell her that I asked, and she'll hate me even more.

And no, the stars did not represent where he was. *** ***, ****** has a star for each letter of the location, including the state.

22. HenryGandorf

HenryGandorf 250+ Posts

23. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

They are magic stars, like the ones in Lucky Charms.

24. kmac30

kmac30 500+ Posts

posting on HF about this guy? checking up on him thru myspace? sending "mass text" asking what everyone(he)'s doing?

obsessed? if you're such a catch, move on to the next unknowing soul

25. NativeTXchic

NativeTXchic 1,000+ Posts

26. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

He is one of my best guy friends though, so there aren't plenty more of him in the sea. [​IMG]

27. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

You like him.

28. Smurfette

Smurfette 500+ Posts

Naw, All girls just want what they can't have [​IMG]

29. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

But she has had him! I think she wants to keep on having him but not with the relationship or edge that goes along with an FB or FWB relationship.

When he does get dumped by this girl when she gets tired of is ****, the sex you two have will be fun. The grudge sex. So just do it already! Have at it.

You should post your text messages, heh.

30. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts