Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by HornFan10, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

She doesn't directly deny it. (FYI - The guy who's asking her about it is Robert Morrow. He's a raging tool, a colossal weirdo, and a filthy guy, but I must admit that I laughed at this. I've met Morrow a few times, but I try to stay away from guys who wear shorts and tube socks.)

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you're John Elway and it's 1982, you can pull off wearing tube socks and shorts. In a pinch, you can even wear red and white striped shorts. If you're a raging loser and it's 2010, you just look like a damn fool.

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you're a hot blond with great legs, you can wear anything you want - even tube socks and shorts. And it doesn't matter what year it is.

This guy can't pull it off.
    [​IMG]

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Ok, I've got nothing. Lol.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That's a Comet, by the way

• Like Like x 2
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The US media was told to start pimping Chelsea and so that is what they are doing

Ironically, here, however, they left her open to charges that she is just like Bill

[​IMG]

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The USA is sadly approaching Third World levels of nepotism and corruption.

My take from this is to never use Expedia. The simple rule is that anything with a Clinton involved on a high level must be corrupt. There are tons of better options out there.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Why would Expedia want her???:idk:

13. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Scared of the consequences if they don't?

14. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

$300K/year for that. They are betting on the come that there are going to be some political favors still available at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

LOL
    Because they want to live!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Thanks for the heads up. I'll never use expedia either.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Deep State really wants to make Chelsea happen
    Did you see the amount of mentions The Hill gave her (posted above)
    What do they get for that?
    Is it just an outright cash payment, or is it some other promise, like exclusives?
    They are getting something for that

And they wont stop

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Hill is turning Chelsea Clinton into Kim Kardashian (less the the sex tape (thank you very much) and less the actual business accomplishments)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  22. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

It's a Lifetime Entertainment achievement award. Not sure what Chelsea Clinton did to deserve it but context matters. That capital "L" is pretty important.

23. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Good point. The "Lifetime Entertainment" organization's award for significant impact in media and entertainment in the past year.

I appreciate the corrections I get in the West Mall from mis-statements from the left and right. I post rarely, but do read. You guys consistently conduct a very valuable and high-level set of disagreements and arguments without being punks about it. Rare these days....

Kind of reminds me of the cartoon where the sheepdog and wolf punch the clock to end each day after work.

• Like Like x 3
  24. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

I second this. Just the other day I went on a rant about Reps using the nuclear option to confirm Garland to SCOTUS. Was quite appreciative to receive a quick correction to Gorsuch. :smile1:

• Like Like x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

How fat do you have to be to blame it on the weather?

• Like Like x 1
  26. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Among the very first things one learns in science is that correlation does NOT equal cause and effect. Chelsea, you're as sleazy and dishonest as yo mama.

• Like Like x 2
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Heh. And doesnt it seem like warm weather would help folks lose weight thus decreasing the prevalence of diabetes? Plus its easier to get outside and exercise when its 85 versus 10 below.

• Like Like x 1
  28. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Hell, I'd be more inclined to argue that we simply know more ABOUT diabetes now than even a decade ago, much less before then AND the instruments for measuring weather are so more accurate now than decades ago. The ability to so precisely measure temperatures is a new phenomenon, yet the global warming fanatics accept readings from 100 years ago as gospel.

• Like Like x 1
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Poor Chelsea (she of Stanford U) got triggered today all because Lincoln woke up and decided to put on a MAGA hat

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017