Working as a UTWBB Ambassador

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by breckenj05, Dec 2, 2016.

1. breckenj05

breckenj05 100+ Posts

Hey Hornfans!
    I am working this year as an Ambassador with the Women's Basketball team. We all know how bad attendance at home games has been in the past few years and that is our main goal as an Ambassador, to put CHEEKS IN THE SEATS!! We are always looking to add people who are interested in this unique opportunity to try to help spread the gospel of UT Women's Basketball. We offer Mini Plans that range from $30-$50 in prices, this gets you four games (two top tier like Baylor, West Virginia and Tennessee) and two lower tier games (basically all the other ones left). If you would like to help me out you can purchase tickets by going to texassports.com/promo you can enter CHEEKS45 as the promo code or you can call 512-471-3333 and let them know you are using promo code CHEEKS45 at the beginning of the call. The short term goal is to get Texas back into the Top 10 Nationally for attendance, we were 28th in the nation last year with an average attendance of 3700. This puts us 4th in the Big 12 behind Iowa State (#3 nationally), Baylor (#9 nationally) and Oklahoma (#19 Nationally). Texas Tech is right behind us at #29. If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador yourself, let me know and I can get your information to Fran Harris who runs the Ambassador program. You can message me on this forum or you can email me personally at guada8301@hotmail.com. Hook'Em!