X Factor Tomorrow ?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by dukesteer, Dec 31, 2018.

1. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Just speculating...If we play well, who will be our X factor? The obvious choice is Sam but for some reason I’m thinking about Ingram. A strong game by Ingram would make a huge difference.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I think Xx2.

Who on D is X?

3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Think KI good choice for O - X Factor.

For D I submit: Sterns

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  4. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

5. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

LJ or Collin

6. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Let me add that Hager has something to prove. If he’s healthy, perhaps he will make a difference.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

Been waiting all year for BJ Foster to make a statement. I'll say he has a late pick to seal it.

8. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

I will go with Duvernay or Beck on offense due to Georgia probably trying to take away LJ and CJ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

The offensive line.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

The more I think about this the more sense it makes. We have to run on UGA and stop their running game......or
    at least slow it down.

11. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

Score more points than they do.

P.S., yes I DO have an application in to ESPN to be a football analyst.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I think Sam is the me factor

13. -Texas-

-Texas- 250+ Posts

X-Factor for this game is whether Georgia will be playing as if they still have something to prove due to their #5 ranking. If they've moved on from that, it'll be a close game. If they haven't, then oh boy, look out. Hell hath no fury than a football team scorned--or something like that.

• Hot Hot x 1
  14. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

No one told me there would be math involved in the game. Should have paid more attention in algebra.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I'm hoping they haven't moved past it. Seems like most teams that focus on how they got robbed end up underperforming in their bowl. 1998 Kansas State, 2003 Texas, 2004 Cal, 2006 Michigan, 2014 Baylor.

16. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Georgia has less interest in being there than we do. However they have Playoff caliber talent. We got shoved around by Maryland (again), and were essentially one play away from losing to Tulsa, Baylor and KSU. I thought this team's ceiling was 8 wins and would pull a Mackovic: beat someone they shouldn't, and lose to someone they shouldn't. So they have already exceeded my expectations.

So the X factor is penalty's, clock management, and making effective rotations against both lines.

Hook Em.:bevo::cowrose:

17. #2is#1

#2is#1 1,000+ Posts

Gary Johnson

18. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I think a healthy Sam was the me factor, but line play might be up there as well. They did great .