Yankees or Rays?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by orangecat, Sep 15, 2010.

1. orangecat

orangecat 1,000+ Posts

Anybody think the Rays have a chance? I'm pulling for them, so far their little series is tied, 1-1.

Would be great to avoid Yanks in first series, maybe altogether.

2. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

I agree with Eric. I like the Rangers in a five-game series with the Yankees. The Rays, IMO, are the better of those two. Maybe the Twins could beat the Rays in their matchup - I'd rather take our chances against the Yankees.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

I agree with the two esteemed posters above.

Plus, we've got a little post-season score to settle with those Yankee ******** ...

[​IMG] Rangers!!!

4. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

Count me in...though the only way I can say, "gosh I want the yankees." is to follow it with, "it don't make a ****."

Playing in that Tampa POS stadium should make any opponent depressed and therefore at a disadvantage.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Both will be tough, but I like how the R's match up with the Yanks better and I think they have a better chance of winning the series with the Bronx Bummers.

6. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Good goin', Eric. Hope you have a terrific time - and bring in a Ranger win for us.

I got my email from the front office for advance sale of ALDS tickets. Unfortunate timing - Mrs. HHD is flying to Florida for her mom's 90th birthday that weekend, so I decided to pass on the advance tickets. I assume we'll get the same chance on advance sales if the Rangers make it to the ALCS - if so, I'll try to take a crack at tickets for that series.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]