You guys got screwed...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by uscwill, Dec 1, 2008.

1. uscwill

uscwill < 25 Posts

I am a South Carolina Gamecock fan and I believe that Texas should be #2 in the BCS. I don't care what kind of weird system there is you should not be ranked behind a team that you have beaten. Texas proved it on the field that Texas is the better team.

2. TEASIP84

TEASIP84 500+ Posts

wow...didn't know there were any south carolina fans in here...anyways, you know the other jacked up thing about this? we beat both teams playing for the CCG by double digit margins!!! Yea...soak that one in for a minute

3. phdhorn

phdhorn 100+ Posts

Thanks dude but you hafta understand this is the Big 12, not the SEC. "On the field" is meaningless. Rather, it's "what the parsec split iteration of the square root of 3 supercomputers calculating your position in the galaxy at the moment of victory or loss equals the conference champion". Obviously there is no other better way to solve these things. Certainly not playing each other.

You guys wouldn't understand since you apparently play it on the field. Oh well, thanks for the props anyway.

4. ikeybluff

ikeybluff 100+ Posts

whats really odd is we could end up in national title game regardless of what happens in big twelve championship..... its gonna end up being close again. we huge lead on florida in computer polls. looks like about 150 votes will decide it. its all gonna depend on what the voters think again. off course this is assuming that florida wins. which i still think is a big assumption. lol we need 10 7 win for florida with three missed fields goals by bama. lol not really sure how this will turn out.. i think the ap poll will be a good indicator though as we are all watching yet again next sunday

5. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

they not only screwed Texas... they screwed up my med school education because i wasted so much time on this bs... i'm probably going to end up killing some old fart who voted ou ahead in the harris and coaches poll in the hospital because of it... hahaha, who got screwed now?

6. uscwill

uscwill < 25 Posts

I think that Florida will blow Alabama away. If Percy Harvin does not paly, it could be a closer game. Florida has too much team speed and Tebow is a great QB.

7. TEASIP84

TEASIP84 500+ Posts

The sooner fans saw our team speed also on Oct 11 2008!!!

45 -35