'..you horn fans are the lowest form of trash...'

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Bevo71, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Bevo71

Bevo71 500+ Posts

Scroll down to the comments section after this article. I guess they arent aware of the low life actions against Longhorn fans/organizations ( and fans/ of other teams )over the years. Dont recall any of our official Longhorn organizations throwing feces on the opposing team's band...or drawing a saber on a cheerleader...ripping pieces of fabric off the band uniform of a band member of the opposing team, Squeeze Ags, hissing at people wearing UT clothing, and on and on and on... sorry UT

2. hornyhoosier

hornyhoosier 500+ Posts

hmm, he must not be familiar with the phrase "Cart McCry"

3. SectionThree

SectionThree 500+ Posts

Actually, this is just aggy being aggy. Aggy sucks so they
    lash out. Aggy sucks so they rant and rage against their
    betters. Nothing really new there.
    Carry on and enjoy the Longhorn Nation. Aggy will carry on
    being envious and juvenile.

4. AustinTejasFan

AustinTejasFan 1,000+ Posts

There's a whole thread of those *** clowns saying this latest loss is "OK" with them. The Link

5. aggiegreg

aggiegreg < 25 Posts

We have plenty of goofballs on texags. However, the people commenting on the thread aren;tr even Aggies. I know one of them personally.

On the game, we should have won, but playing as many true freshman as we are, we will blow some games we should win. 6-6 will be a successful season for the realistic Aggies.

6. kujotx

kujotx 500+ Posts

T-shirt aggies?! Is there even such a thing? [​IMG] I mean, you people HATE it when people affiliate themselves with schools without actually attending them.

7. Not that Bob

Not that Bob 500+ Posts

Yes, you should have "one" that game.

8. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

9. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

In all fairness, the easiest way to find the morons from any fan base is to check the comments posted replying to an article online.

10. stormhorn

stormhorn 250+ Posts

I can't take anyone serously that says "ssssssss" and "whoop". I just don't understand. maybe other fans backlash against them from time to time, but don't you kind of expect that when you decide to have a collie for a mascot? When your cheerleaders are male? When you wear fancy pants tucked into boots? When you hug and sway? When your fight song talks more about another school than your own? and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...