You want me to do what?

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by ptownhorn, Jun 20, 2008.

1. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

Backstory:

My friends Dad lives in Lake Quivera. Private township here in KC where millionaires live. He is a millionaire

My friend. Divorced paying child support for 3 kids, alimony to his ex. He lives with his mom (she is divorced from his dad) He just spent 21 days in jail for DUI and has 79 days of house arrest ahead of him. Broke. Got fired for the 21 days

This is what happened today

His Dad calls me. Not sure how he got my number. Asked me to help his son out financialy.

I have probably spent $1,000 to $1,500 this year picking up his part of the tab whenever we go out because I know he is broke.

wtf? Is that how millioniares get rich? What is he thinking?

"why should I spend MY MONEY to help MY SON out when I can get his middle class friends to spend THEIR money"

2. Steel Shank

Steel Shank 1,000+ Posts

Is the Mom hot?

3. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

ha ha she's probably 70

4. HornStar

HornStar 100+ Posts

Tell the dad you will do this thing for him, this thing that he has asked you to do. But you feel disrespected. Had he come to you earlier, in friendship, then his son would never have had this suffering. Tell him that, someday, and that day may never come, you willl call upon him to do a service for you.

5. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

That's crazy. How many times has this guy gotten a dui? I don't think there's jail time on the first one at least.

6. jimmyjazz

jimmyjazz 2,500+ Posts

7. it sounds like every instinct your firend has ever had has been wrong. feed him tuna salad.
    and if anyone ever needed a life coach is this guy. father of 3, divorced, paying allimony, penniless, jobless, lives with mom, spends time in jail here and there........
    you may just need a new friend.

8. mary21

mary21 100+ Posts

9. HornsOverIthaca

HornsOverIthaca 250+ Posts

"Ah sure, excuse me while I pull that out of my ***."

Yeah don't say that. That'd be bad.