Your Final Four and updates on your Bracket.

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by l00p, Mar 15, 2012.

1. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

What is your final four, your final two and your winner?

Mine is Kentucky v. Michigan State

Florida State v. Kansas.

I have Kentucky v. Kansas

Kansas wins it all.

Colorado State needs to ramp it up a bit since I have them pulling an upset.

HERE WE GOOOOOO.

2. Tommy_Grand

Tommy_Grand 500+ Posts

Ky v. Missouri

tOsu v KU

Ky over KU for title

w/Colorado state getting smoked in the first round

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

4. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

Kentucky v. Michigan State

North Carolina v. Florida State

North Carolina over Kentucky

Not many big upsets-

Belmont beats Georgetown

New Mex St. beats Indiana

South Florida beats Temple

5. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

also... comment if anyone knows why the broadcasts today are calling these Thursday games "2nd round" games.

Just heard one announcer on the TBS station (calling the Louisville - Davidson game), call this the "round of 64."

Who says these are 2nd round games? Is somebody planning to make all the play-in games 1st round games? And expand that beyond the four games this season to even more... 8? 16? 32?

6. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Yes, that is why and it sucks. It is not the 2nd round to me and any sportscaster I have heard talk about it. The NCAA is trying to cram this down our throats and make it seem more important than what it is. They really want to expand the tourney but the fans, talking heads and others are not playing along or excited.

This is the first round to me, always will be. I don't give a flip about the games earlier in the week. Not even a little.

7. Horns2005

Horns2005 250+ Posts

Duke v. Marquette, Ohio State v. Kansas
    Marquette v. Kansas
    Kansas wins it.

My only three upsets are Harvard, Texas, and NC State, unless you count UConn over Iowa State.

8. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

Thanks, 100p. [​IMG]

9. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

I forgot about NC State over San Diego St. Just about all the anaylsts said that was bad seeding and picked the wolfpack. I'm not sure if an 11 beating a 6 is that big an upset in this case.

10. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

Kentucky over Mizzou
    UNC over Fla. St.
    Kentucky over UNC

My only first round upset is [​IMG] ....I'm a *****, I know. But if I win my pool, who gives a ****.

11. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Then in that case I am a clitoris because I pick the [​IMG] as well. Nothing past the first round, THE REAL FIRST ROUND, but a win tomorrow.

12. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Kentucky takes out Michigan State.
    UNC takes out Ohio State(talk about an easy bracket)

Kentucky takes down UNC in a thrilla 79-78!!!!!

13. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Come on, it sounds much better that our season was so successful that we earned a first round bye into the second round.

14. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

15. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

I've got a perfect bracket through the first 8 games. Kentucky winning will make it 9. My run for perfection is looking like it might end with a VCU victory. Those ******** screwed my bracket last year. They better not ruin it again this year.

16. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Pretty sure a lot of brackets were f'd tonight.

17. eddro134

eddro134 < 25 Posts

North Carolina vs Ohio St
    Michigan St. vs Indiana

NC over MSU in the finals. Still have all 4.

18. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Kentucky over Michigan State
    UNC over Ohio State

Kentucky over UNC

Called Mizzou's early exit, well I had them losing to Florida.
    HA HA

19. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Kentucky over MSU.

North Carolina over OSU.

Kentucky over Carolina 78-72.

20. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

Currently in 3rd place in office pool of 34 peeps. I also have KU beating KY in final. If Syracuse makes it as well, I win no matter what happens in semis or finals.

KU's showing versus Purdue has me concerned, but they are playing NC St and likely a weakened UNC. KY looks unbeatable and I don't think Baylor or Indy can stop them. Wisconsin, Ohio St., and UNC pose my biggest threats. I had Mizzou in the other regional but so did everyone else virtually so it doesn't matter what happens there.

21. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

Also I correctly picked all 12s over 5s. That got me to 3rd. Big misses: Murray St. and Texas (homer pick, always fucks me) in Sweet 16, with Mizzou in Final Four.

Also, nobody gives a **** about your bracket but you. I am an exception. I've carefully reviewed all of your posts and think you are all geniuses.

22. IndyHorn

IndyHorn 250+ Posts

IU covered 7 point line versus New Mexico State. Someone bet right on that one!

23. IndyHorn

IndyHorn 250+ Posts

In one satisfying prediction from an otherwise blugeoned bracket, I do have NC State beating Kansas to advance to elite eight, book it dano. Kansas is not at all great this season.

24. NB_LONGHORN

NB_LONGHORN 500+ Posts

10/16 still in it.

have osu, uk, unc, and marquette in final 4.

unc to win it all. this was before the injury to marshall. uk has no reason to lose now.

25. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Besides still having my final 4 teams standing as mentioned above, the only other thing I have going for my bracket of note is having NC. State winning the first two rounds.

26. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Louisville's matchup zone really put the clamps on Michigan State in another bracket buster.