Your scariest situation as a fan

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Golden Steer, May 23, 2011.

1. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

2. Lancehorn

Lancehorn 250+ Posts

tOSU for me was also the scariest experience. I was leaving the stadium with my 70 year old father-in-law. We had several twenty something year old drunk jackasses screaming in our faces and two did start trying to "chest bump" the father in law in an intimidation move. The worst thing to me was that the "older" Buckeye fans just watched and ignored. My father in law grew up a Buckeye fan. They moved to Texas when my wife turned 4...and so he became a 'horn fan later in life. It was supposed to be a wonderful experience for him to see his two favorite teams. He'll never cheer for tOSU in anything again.

It was a very long walk back to the hotel.

I don't care if Ohio State ever wins another game at anything. They deserve the shitstorm coming.

3. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

The only Ohio State fans that are cool are at away games, when they were in Austin. In Columbus and at bowl games the Jacks just come out. I have seen them play in at least 4 Fiesta Bowls and they have always come across as the worst or should I say classless fans.

I think the only time I have ever been "scared" was at Columbus. I have been to other games where I think it could be scary, LSU is one that sticks out. While I have never been to Penn State, I have a feeling that could be ugly. I have seen them in at least 3 Fiesta Bowls and I have never enjoyed their fans. The worst Fiesta Bowl was the Ohio State vs. Penn State one. Having grown up a Notre Dame fan seeing that classless group together at age 10-11 was very disappointing.

Before they closed Commerce, it was either 91 or 92, somewhere around there and we were walking back to our cars and I there were gun shots and hole in a car that we were walking near.

Fair Park after night fall when you can't find your car and you parked in the neighborhoods. I will never be at Fair Park again after night fall nor park in someone's front yard again.

4. SamBass

SamBass 25+ Posts

Ohio State after the game. Everybody wanted to fight. Even the women. Weird.

5. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

Doing mushrooms and being at a Tx/ A&m game at Kyle field is downright frightening!!

6. 34blast

34blast 25+ Posts

Hitting or throwing stuff at a band person to me is equivalent to a guy hitting a girl. Really?

I've been to lots of sporting events. Only time, I ever was worried about getting out alive was a Philadelphia Eagles game. They are the worst fans and are proud of it.