Zodiac Killer found?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by UTCzech, Sep 2, 2008.

1. UTCzech

UTCzech 25+ Posts

Possibly...

It'll be very interesting to see how this plays out, it could just be another hoax, but the "evidence" seems pretty telling... Seems like the FBI should know something any day.

2. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

Don't know much about the original events, but the link was pretty compelling

3. Horn-N-LA

Horn-N-LA 1,000+ Posts

I borrowed my roommates dvd of the movie a while back, and it got me interested in it. I had heard about this guy and his stepdad a few months ago, I guess they are finally moving forward with it. Here is a link to this guys webpage: thezodiackiller

There is another message board that I found that has a lot more, with a lot more suspects. Some of these people think they are Detective Toschi(who was one of the lead detectives back in the day, and who the Dirty Harry character is based on). zodiackiller

4. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

I need to watch the movie again. Was this the guy that worked at the hardware store and that was across the street from one of the original victims? I remember in the movie they said he was the #1 suspect.

5. Horn-N-LA

Horn-N-LA 1,000+ Posts

Naw that was Aurther Lee Allen which DNA evidence later proved he wasn't involved. There was a ton of circumstantial evidence that led authorities to him. Again no hard evidence. And a lot of people discredit the movie because it's jake gyllenhall's characters book and he pretty much believed it was Allen and wouldn't consider anyone else, so it's skewed heavily to making Allen look guilty.

6. RC Didnt Offer

RC Didnt Offer 250+ Posts

There's a rumor on IMDB that this Stepson of Zodiac guy has a documentary coming out and this is the his attempt to generate publicity for it.

I guess time will tell.

7. UTCzech

UTCzech 25+ Posts

Horn-n-LA's post above contains a link to this guy's website, where he does in fact say he has a documentary coming. Lots of interesting evidence there, but also seems kind of fishy, reading a lot of that, that he gave this evidence to the police in 2000 and they did nothing with it. The stepson seems like he wants to prove his case, but he also seems to kind of revel in the attention. Definitely some shenanigans going on on somebody's part. I hope it's true, just to put these terrible crimes to rest, so to speak.

Also interesting, if you read the message board, to see the fighting going on among various camps on who they think the killer is. Kind of ghoulish, I don't get that deep into this kind of stuff, but obviously a lot of people do.