Israel fights the good fight

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Chop, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

2. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

How TF does this tie in to the discussion...?

The Priests of the Temples of Syrinx also really hate the Jews, especially Geddy.

3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

What a wonderful Rush reference!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

The Hamas chosen word for their women captives:

Sabaya—woman who can get pregnant

• Hot Hot x 1
  5. Sangre Naranjada

As opposed to the LGBTQ++/-^&IA freaks in America who refer to "men who can get pregnant"?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Are the post-menopausal women executed immediately?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  7. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

"In Andalusian courts, female slaves were often Berbers imported from North Africa and were also highly valued in the Middle East because they were stereotyped as being ideal sexual partners,

...whereas their Christian counterparts were particularly prized for their capacity for domestic work."

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

The Ethnic Origins of Female Slaves in al-Andalus

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Palestinians are too poor to believe anything that stupid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Monahorns, be careful next time.

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Sangre Naranjada

Karma!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

There it is!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bayerithe

Bayerithe 1,000+ Posts

Can Israel's leadership really be believed when they say the bombardment of the UN safe zone tents was an "accident"? I really really want to believe that, but I'm really having a hard time believing that to be the case

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-israel-pm-netanyahu-accepts-32903636

i mean, for heaven's sake, there's videos of people holding up the bodies of headless children. I felt nauseous.

what is happening??

13. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

This was inevitable. They told everyone in the North to go South into Rafah. Now they are performing military operations in Rafah. The article says that Israel killed 45 civilians and Israel claimed they killed 2 Hamas operatives.

The problem is we may never know if it was an accident or not, because the Israel who is being accused of wrongdoing will investigate itself. That doesn't mean they will find themselves innocent, but we also know how honest government investigations are when they investigate themselves.

I expect more civilians to die as Nikki Haley signed bombs as a PR stunt yesterday with the words "Finish Them". These bombs won't just kill Hamas terrorists if they are dropped anywhere in Gaza. It is virtually impossible with so many people crammed in to so little an area.

There were also pictures and video of Israeli military burning a library the other day. There is no reason to do that other than to make Gaza unlivable for people and strike terror into residents. The pictures and video were taken to celebrate what they had done.

This is why I say both sides are engaged in bad bad stuff. They both celebrate publicly the destruction they cause to the other side.

Bayerithe, it is truly sickening. We should all feel nauseous since our money is being sent to them in order to pursue this violence.

14. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

"Collateral damage in a just war," is enough explanation for some. Honestly when I talk to young adults, for whom the Six Day War and Entebbe are not cultural experiences, their horror with Israel is overwhelming.

Last edited: May 29, 2024
  15. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

To anyone with a conscience war is an overwhelming horror, always and without exception.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

What did they think of beheaded babies, children fingers cut off, and mothers raped?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I can't articulate not my personal viewpoint as well as those who hold it. However I can safely say the ratio of suffering, death, home/infrastructure destruction in Israel vs that in Gaza is more important to them than it is to you.

18. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

There needs to be a massive push for Holocaust education in grade schools, Jr. Highs, and High Schools throughout this country.

So many of the youth have no idea.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Well, don’t start no wars then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

There are no rules. Only identity.

22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Hiroshima made Pearl Harbour look like a walk in the park. FAFO. That's what deterrence is all about.

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Nah, they're just sent to the kitchen and the laundries.....
    :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

• Funny Funny x 2
  24. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

So, in the English language, you're saying to start wars...

:beertoast:

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

That place rightfully belongs to the Greeks and Christendom. But something has been wrong with the Greeks' ability to organize, fight wars, and run a country for the past 2,200 years or so. They were super in their hey day. Not so much in modern times.

The Turks, on the other hand, offer little to World culture in comparison to the Greeks.* But, they have fielded formidable armies in the past. Historically, they were good at war. I'm also not aware of any other armies in history who fought with such a high % of slaves in their armies, and slaves who generally fought well. It took Poland and the HRE to crush them at Vienna--and crush them the Polish King did. Balkans people are crazy and full of irrational hatreds. But, the Turks are historically the root cause of 95%+ of the hatred in the Balkans.

*they have some good cuisine, on par with the Greeks. And there's Turkish delight.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 30, 2024
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Why is this so hard to figure out for some?

• Agree Agree x 3
  28. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Oh good grief. We hear about it nonstop in the media. I have kids in schools now, and they all cover it sufficiently.

I wouldn't say schools shouldn't teach it. They should. But it isn't a priority in any way to spend hours of more time on this in the classroom.

I would much rather schools teach more about the horrors of Progressives, Hippies, the New Left, the New Deal, and fiat currency.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Who started what war when?

30. Sangre Naranjada

Those should go along with holocaust teaching, because when allowed power, progressives and leftists inevitably kill millions upon millions of people.

• Like Like x 1