Juco QB Jerod Evans

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by ProdigalHorn, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I'm on mobile right now but that link required a login. Can you embed the video?

3. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

He's got a strong arm. You can tell he has big hands the way he shucks it with mostly arm strength due to loose mechanics. Nice mobility for his size. Once you get him to clean up his body positioning and mechanics (not difficult to do) while throwing, he's definitely got the desired arm strength.

No doubt I hope we bring this guy into the mix next year. Swoopes won't be considered an every down QB option. CS likes him strictly where he's at. Even saying his turnover last week was because they put him in a situation outside his special role.

Which means Heard will be the only every down QB option with game experience. We're still unsure if his passing will develop into the level of consistency we need. Adding another college experienced arm is a solid move. Better safe than sorry. More options the better with our QB situation still unsettled to a winning level.

4. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

5. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Thanks ... He can sling it. I'd like to see what he could do here.

6. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Awesome! I love the run at the 50 seconds or so ... please bring him in! Mike Bishop 2.0 !!!

7. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

Saw one article says Cal has offered.

8. beer_dog

beer_dog 100+ Posts

He looks pretty good in the highlight, but without the loud rap music in the background how can we tell.