Random West Mall Postings

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Chop, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
  2. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Sounds like she'd addicted to pregnancy. And she must have quite the egg - nest egg, that is - now.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I just won the NOW Internet poster of the month award for that one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I wonder how often a Supreme laughs at something an attorney before the SCOTUS said? Here Alito does, Is it like a duh ha ha?

6. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Those who oppose (most of) the policies of Ronald Reagan are not Conservatives.

Reagan defined Conservative.

8. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

If the anti-Reagan crowd has their way, we might not have won the Cold War. There might still be a Soviet Union.

9. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Al Davis—“Just Win Baby”

10. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  11. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

12. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/19/...e_code=1.tE0.IXv7.ESww6Fc4A4fI&smid=url-share

"Marc F. Scholl, who served in the district attorney’s office for nearly four decades and worked on dozens of cases that included the false records charge, said prosecutors have checked all the legal boxes.

“If the jury chooses to believe the government’s evidence, then a conviction is warranted,” he said, though he noted Mr. Cohen, with all his baggage, “remains the linchpin” of the case. “The jury does not have to believe all of what Cohen has to say, but they have to believe enough of it.”

I can't believe a lawyer actually said this. Cohen got caught lying on the stand. What say you @Mr. Deez

• Agree Agree x 1