#1 Da'Shawn Hand Picks Bama

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by CanaTigers, Nov 14, 2013.

1. CanaTigers

CanaTigers 2,500+ Posts

Many had him leaning to Michigan and a few Florida prior but he rolls with the tide. He had offers from just about everyone but Texas so guess there was no chance he would pick Texas.

2. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

Are you really so desperate to generate a negative out of this? Seems to me the easier negative is that this 'selection show' process so feeds the negative face of college athletics, and the sports media, that we should try our hardest to get rid of it. Rivals and Yahoo sponsoring a selection event at a high school? G M A F Break!!!!!

3. CanaTigers

CanaTigers 2,500+ Posts

Selection shows are dumb. But not offering talented kids because they might turn you down is pretty dumb too. I don't really think that him choosing Bama really had that bad of effect on that long list of schools he didn't pick. Especially right now with the aggies and Baylor getting a lot more of the in state talent it would make sense to cast a bigger net. And no I am not that desperate and if Mack wants to keep doing it his way so be it, that is his choice.

4. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I wish Mrs. Saban would call this guy and tell him they're buying a house in Austin.