#2 Horns beat undefeated #7 Kansas

Discussion in 'Volleyball' started by Dionysus, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

No. 2 Texas Volleyball defeated No. 7 Kansas, 3-0 (25-16, 25-19, 25-14) this Friday to improve to 18-1 on the season and remain undefeated (8-0) in the Big 12.

The Longhorns handed the Jayhawks their first loss of the season after both teams had rolled through the first seven matches of Big 12 Conference play.

TexasSports.com story

vb-kansas.jpg

2. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn 500+ Posts

I was at the game last night and it wasn't even the most packed I've ever seen Gregory. I was surprised by that, but happy to see the horns win fairly easily.

In the second set the quickly went down 0-6 but rallied back. They kept getting within 2 pts of Kansas until finally getting over the hump and winning that set. Good for the gals! \m/

3. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Boom, rolling into the tournament!!!

4. car54

car54 1,000+ Posts

Speaking of tourney.....When will they start ticket sales for the regionals Texas will host in December ?

5. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

I would think soon, I get an email reminder thru both my email and twitter. If I get it and think of it I will post that they are available. I don't think they do the regional tickets until the sites and teams have been determined, I may be wrong......