2010 Season Tickets

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Great Hills Horn, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Great Hills Horn

Great Hills Horn 100+ Posts

I just received an email from the Longhorn Foundation saying that my tickets and parking pass were mailed out today! [​IMG]

We wanted to thank you again for your donation to The Longhorn Foundation and your support of Texas Athletics! We wanted to let you know that season tickets and parking permits will begin being mailed Tuesday, August 3. Your seat location, parking assignment, and hospitality area (if applicable) will be available on DonorNet starting Wednesday, August 4! If you are unsure how to log in to DonorNet contact The Longhorn Foundation at 512-471-4439 and we can help you sign up for your account.
    Ticket packages are being sent via the United States Postal Service’s priority mail, signature required service. Season ticket holders who opted to pick their tickets up from will call can expect to receive an email from the ticket office sometime during mid-to-late August letting them know when their tickets will be available for pick up. Oklahoma and other away game tickets will be mailed separately, about one month prior to each game. Away game ticket mailings will not require a signature upon receipt.
    Longhorns Corral Club and Champions Club season scan cards will be mailed separately. Hospitality area scan cards will be mailed in mid-August via the USPS, but they will not require a signature upon receipt. Any patron who requested to pick up their season tickets and parking permit from will call must also pick up their hospitality area scan cards from the ticket office.
    Please see our web story for more information or give us a call at 512-471-4439 Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. You can also send an email to LonghornFoundation@athletics.utexas.edu or email us through your DonorNet account.
    Thank you and Hook ’em Horns,

The Longhorn Foundation

Macey Graves
    The Longhorn Foundation
    512 - 471 - 4439

2. kgp

kgp 1,000+ Posts

I did not get the email yet [​IMG]

3. Great Hills Horn

I'm certain you will get it.

4. vball

vball 250+ Posts

Mine email came today, and my seat location is already posted on the Donor Net site, even though the email said Aug 4.
    Only 32 days!

5. stina

stina 100+ Posts

Is it me, or does this seem early? I like early. [​IMG]

6. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

7. Pogo

Pogo 250+ Posts

This does seem early, as well as a pleasant surprise. My info is up on donornet, but I haven't received an email.

8. Great Hills Horn

The Longhorn Foundation has changed their web site saying 2010 season tickets will be mailed out on Monday, August 9th.

9. txgrad87

txgrad87 25+ Posts

Talked to them today. Tickets will BEGIN being mailed out on Monday. If you requested no changes to your seats, they will be sent out Monday. Those that requested changes (#, location etc.) will be mailed out shortly thereafter.

If you did request a change, they DO have the ability to tell you where the new seats are. OU will be determined in about 4 weeks.

10. kgp

kgp 1,000+ Posts

Hahaha! I checked DonorNet and am feeling good!

11. gdu

gdu 1,000+ Posts

no e-mail or tickets for me, but my info is on donornet

12. IvanDiabloHorn

IvanDiabloHorn 1,000+ Posts

"OU tickets will be determined in 4 weeks".

No perception problem here, move along.

13. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

hmmm...

Tickets and parking pass show up on my donor net account. Still no email or tickets yet, though.

14. vball

vball 250+ Posts

Have email, but no tickets yet. Maybe today's the day!

15. gdu

gdu 1,000+ Posts

today is the day renewals get mailed out.

16. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

They do them in batches. Some DonorNet's, emails and tickets have not gone out yet so don't everybody fret!!!!!

17. Great Hills Horn

Anyone receive their season tickets yet?

18. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

As I understand it, the tickets are not mailed from Austin. They are mailed from the printing company, which is in Arkansas, if memory serves.

FWIW, I got the annual "address verification" e-mail back in June from Bellmont, and it said tickets would be mailed "beginning August 10 or shortly thereafter," so the LHF probably always had the wrong date. Regardless, most people should have their tickets by the end of the week.

19. Tailgate

Tailgate 500+ Posts

I have not gotten the email....has everyone gotten at least that?

20. Great Hills Horn

I received the email. Just waiting on the tickets.

21. Xcalibur

Xcalibur 250+ Posts

No email for me yet, although Donornet says I have tickets.

22. Tailgate

Tailgate 500+ Posts

I called the Foundation and they said someone in ARK was printing them and I was good but they can't guarantee an email because the ARK company is doing it.

WTF. Print in Texas.

23. gdu

gdu 1,000+ Posts

no email or ticket for me.

24. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

25. Skipper

Skipper 100+ Posts

Retired and camped out on the front porch, cold beverage in hand, waiting for the postman.

26. runvincerun

runvincerun 100+ Posts

I havent received an email or tickets? [​IMG]

27. Great Hills Horn

I have the email, but no tickets so far today. [​IMG]

28. ShatyUT

ShatyUT 100+ Posts

No email for me but DonorNet shows my tickets and parking lot assignment.

I'm not worried about my season tickets but I am curious about OU tickets...I finally upped my donation this year hoping to get tickets to that game. I guess I probably won't know until further into September?

29. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

Two words: Will Call

30. darius

darius 500+ Posts

I just got the slip in my mailbox telling me to come pick up my season tickets at my local post office.