2020 College Football TV Schedule

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by NRHorn, Aug 30, 2020.

1. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

I do this every year, this year I think this is going to be even more useful.

Whoever does this makes it like a live document so it should be good all year

College Football TV Schedule

• Like Like x 8
  2. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Thanks NR! Very informative and useful. @Dionysus should tag it at the top!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

BA,

That website has existed for several years. I downloaded it on my iPhone way back when. They update it day to day, week to week, monthly, and annually. You never have to update it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Done

• Like Like x 2
  5. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

I am still trying to find out if I have to subscribe to sling for a trial offer of LHN for the UTEP Game lol

6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Athletic Department doesn't know who will carry the game and time. There really is not a good, much less great game that day.

7. LAGA4

LAGA4 500+ Posts

Wonder when we will know time and network?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Could that mean fox picks it up to exclusion of LHN? Asking for a friend, he does not have LHN

9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I have requested that the LSU game be on LHN and everything else on a real network.

Network options aren’t much. Look over that TV schedule lists CBS owns SEC and those will be the most demanded games. TV will be starved for games.

Finally a Texas/OU kickoff at 230.

10. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

I did see The Texas Game Day is in LHN with Lowell is scheduled the 12th

11. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Shirley, you can't be serious TV would determine the UTEP game would be a daytime game in Austin -early Sept.!!?

:whiteflag: :whiteflag::whiteflag:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. WorsterMan

Got an alert the UTEP kickoff is 7 pm LHN!! :yippee:

• Like Like x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Made my hotel reservation a few weeks ago at a fairly nice hotel for $85.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Don’t call me cheap, I got 50 cents more than I plan to keep. Let the good times roll!

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

WMan is hosting game day tailgate lol

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Thanks WMan! I will be there early lol #cheers

• Like Like x 1
  17. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Needs updating already. Has TCU v WVa for oct 3.

18. WorsterMan

Honestly, given a chance, with all the virus drama and societal BS the last few months, I would love to host a fun tailgate for my HF bros and sisters... celebrating UT football Sept. 12!!!

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  19. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I'll bring the jello shots!

:puke::fire::yippee:

• Like Like x 1
  20. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Thank you, NRHorn. Just what I needed. :hookem: SMU v. TCU September 11. Shane still SMU's QB? Seems like he's been playing forever, but he should be awesome coming back with more experience off the great year he had last year.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  21. WorsterMan

Shane and SMU will beat the Frogs!!!

• Like Like x 1
  22. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

I read yesterday that the UTEP game will be carried by the Longhorn network, but that it will be blacked out in my area (San Antonio). Can anybody confirm or deny? Makes no sense to me that DKR/Memorial will be restricted to 25K yet the game would be blacked out anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Gotta say, the Lornhorn network is close to useless for anything except old nostalgia films, and sports for friends and family of the participants like women's tennis and rowing row offs.

You have to hunt around to get it, pay money for it, then they put blackout rules in place, like it's an NFL game for some scrub team like the Bucs with a half empty stadium?

Anyone know if ESPN is still paying 10 million per year or so, or did they renegotiate that amount down?

24. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

That doesn't sound right especially since the attendance is controlled. You might want to give the Athletic Department a call or email.

25. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

Good suggestion. I did call Athletic Office. Got a recorded message saying they are not answering calls. I did leave a message. We will see what happens.

26. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

That is disappointing. Cal CdC's office: 512-471-5757

27. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

Game has been delayed. Positive tests on TCU's part.

• Hot Hot x 1
  28. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

If that happens every time there's a positive test there's going to be a whole lot of games that don't get played.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 2,500+ Posts

Anyone with Dish network and you have longhorn network in HD can you please tell me how you did so because I can't figure out how. Everything that is airing on longhorn network only shows on the SD channel instead of the HD channel and it's very frustrating. So if anyone knows anything please tell me. I have already done the turn off duplicate SD channels but LHN is the only network that everything is shown in SD and not HD.

30. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Well so much for thurs football, darn ACC.