2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

At least no boats sunk in this picture :lmao:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dumbasses

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

The analogy is that Trump supporters may hurt each other as they run to the polls en masse. I think I prefer that analogy over what Biden is doing.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Focus on 3 boats out of 2000. Not a winning strategy.

4. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Its not a strategy for me. I just thought it was hilarious that they made that many wakes to sink boats!!

That one picture looks like the Bering Strait on Deadliest Catch NOT Lake Travis!!

5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Trump has the French vote locked up

7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Trump is within MOE in NV and NH. NV doesn’t like shutdown Biden.

8. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

NH is the canary in the coal mine. The R candidate doesn't have to win NH, but when they keep it close (04, 16), it portends good things. If it's a blowout there (08,12), then not much chance in the country as a whole.

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

FB_IMG_1599997935992.jpg

• Funny Funny x 11
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

the turnout at the McGovern rallies in 1972 was awesome.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Huis
    Do you have a link to support that
    Sure didn't help him did it?
    Kinda different than Trump rallies though. He has already won once. So the people attending rallies know what he can do as POTUS

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  13. Duck Dodgers

The left can always turn people out. Students, unemployed, government and union workers who get paid time off to go to rallies, it's never an issue for the left to get people to rallies.

When the right gets people to rallies, it means something, as that doesn't usually happen.

Also this year, Slow Joe isn't even having any rallies, speeches, or events besides carefully rehearsed Q&A sessions with compliant media types who will vote for Biden and have donated money to his campaign.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  14. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Hey, no one likes posters who join and immediately start making sense.

:D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

And hic DD immediately contributed to be a sponsor.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I wouldn't stand in line that long to get barbecue. And I like barbecue way more than politics.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

go figure

18. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

The DNC is using Joe Lethargic like they used Mueller in the Russia probe. Neither have the mental capacity for the job, but appear harmless to the largely ignorant public.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Lord knows I didn't!!!!

Well I made sense to some :headbang:

And I had to become a sponsor because theiioftexas told me so

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. horninchicago

You're a work in progress lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Sabo strikes again More at link Home Page
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Rogan sure to be attacked for this

• Like Like x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I don't see how Biden can debate. There aren't enough effective meds on the market to mask his confusion and wandering off topic.
    If he understands the importance of the debate his stress level (people suffering from early dementia know it and try to compensate but that causes so much
    more stress)will be very high and things wil only get worse
    Dems and the DMC are just evil to put this poor man through it.
    I have yet to see any Dem on here criticize what is being done to Biden
    That is some sick strong Hate.

• Like Like x 1
  24. horninchicago

Biden's been sticking it to the public for 40 years. Now he's getting it back. Karma.

25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It'll be interesting to watch. In 2012, he won the VP debate against Paul Ryan. It wasn't because of brains. Ryan has more intelligence in the posterior quarter of his taint than Biden has in his whole body. Biden won because he was witty and quick on his feet. Will Biden be like that against Trump? We'll probably see flashes of it, but will he be able to sustain it? Likely not.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Apparently I need the LONG couch and talk about my inner feelings more lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

My spirit animal said TAINT!!!!!

:yippee::clap:

28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

It will be STAGED.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Duck Dodgers

Biden beat the hapless Paul Ryan in that debate for a few reasons, none of them were related to Biden being good:

1. Obama took a dump in his pants against the coward Romney in their debate a week or so before, so the media had to close ranks and declare Biden the winner to right the ship.

2. Paul Ryan was a terrible politician. He and his two other buddies, Eric Cantor and some other loser were keen on calling themselves the Jedi Knights for their alleged policy knowledge, when they should have called themselves the Stormtroopers, as they never actually won a battle. Dude was a joke. Every budget he passed was written and approved by the minority Democrat party in the House. He was another cosplay conservative who did nothing to advance all the issues that supposedly he ran on.

3. Slow Joe assumed this persona of being Ryan's older friend who while he liked him, just could not believe how un-informed Ryan was. It was the same tactic entrenched politicians do to you when you try to get engaged on issues and policy: "My friend, my good friend, I really like you, but you just don't understand what's going on here, let me explain this complicated stuff to you".

It was as if Ryan was a 17 year old high school student who just didn't understand the way the world worked, but thankfully Uncle Joe was there to right the Lad.

It was a predictable tactic, that I read beforehand that Slow Joe was going to use. The way to counter out is to rhetorically punch him in the mouth, and then see what type of plan he had.

When he was smiling and laughing, I'd have said "Mr. Vice President, these are serious issues. We're talking about the terrorist regime in Iran obtaining nuclear weapons, and you're sitting there laughing and chuckling like you're the Joker. Mr. Vice President, are you on medication? Because if you are, your doctor should double it, doesn't seem to be working!"

Now he'd have been livid with rage and turned red, so then you say "Hey OK, the act is over, I guess you're not my best friend in the whole world now are you? So let's have a serious discussion about these issues".

The difference now though is that 1. Biden is 8 years older, and those have not been 8 kind years to him. 2. Trump isn't a loser like Ryan is. He knows how to debate and throw a punch. Main danger is him being seen a meanie by the public - that will be what the DMC says, how much it will resonate will depend on how Trump makes it sound.

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

This man that speaks seems as an informed individual :smokin:

Trump doesn't need to sound like a douchecanoe......but he will

• Agree Agree x 1