2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There was a Wisconsin state Surpreme Court seat election yesterday
    Conservative Brian Hagedorn defeated the Planned Parenthood candidate Lisa Neubauer, flipping the seat from blue to red
    Going in, Hagedorn was supposed to have little to no chance of winning.
    There may be a recount (possibly mandatory, some votes still being counted) but with Wisconsin in play in 2020, this should be a great sign for Trump

Hagedorn was severely outspent, with Planned Parenthood throwing a lot of money at the race
    Hagedorn also had Eric Holder funding his opponent
    Hagedorn was egregiously smeared in the same fashion they smeared Kavanaugh

But the end result is that Conservatives now control the WI Supreme Court 5-2

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  3. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Fat lady is singing.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Poor Beta
    It appears he will be supplanted by Pete Buttigieg who though white is gay and smart.
    Many at CNN are already all over him.
    ""He is disarmingly charming," said CNN's Ana Navarro. "He's got this, like, you know, like almost like an innocence about him, but at the same time he is an intellectual."
    And in a New York Times column, neocon moralist David Brooks, in full fanboy mode, writes, "Buttigieg is gay and personifies the progress made by the LGBTQ movement, but he doesn't do so in a way that feels threatening or transgressive to social conservatives. He has conservative family values. It's just that his spouse is a husband, not a wife."

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

A Democrat hopeful could pop up and outflank Trump on this. The opportunity is there
    But none will

6. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

So he likes to get his Butt gigged. OK.

7. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

There is plenty of video evidence of him doing the same with underage girls. Writing this off to just being a creepy old guy is BS. And, like it or not, the Dems have set the bar with Kavanaugh and the every woman must be believed thing. So, they must now live with it themselves.

This guy touched young girls at WH events, on video, in ways that would have had the Secret Service tackling and arresting me for initiating a beating on him for doing it if it was my daughter.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Deez, a low level Washington reporter blocked me on Twitter after I mocked her for expressing outrage over Trump commenting on an Irish reporter, saying she had a pretty smile while receiving questions in the Oval Office with the Irish PM (or some other small European country). I said this was small potatoes compared to the Biden gropes at WH functions.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

One wonders whether Brooks consulted any social conservatives about that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Brooks likely doesn't know many social conservatives. Seriously.

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Buttigieg is smarter than The Skateboard. That is true, but he's not going to catch on like media elites think he will.

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

More breakdown on this key vote in Wisc

• Like Like x 1
  13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

When you see the pic or pics like this one of the lady in the middle of the street screaming as Trump was officially sworn in and then hear the MSM state “this is what Trump does to people”. Like this isn’t who they really are. LOL

15. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Totally agree. The lady in that pic has huge problems. Trump has nothing to do with it.

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Biden releases his first campaign t, and it’s an eye-catcher

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  17. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Biden is such a fool for not running in 2016. Instead of running against an old white woman and an old white man, he is now running against several candidates that far outrank him in the intersectional oppression hierarchy.

It's comical to me that this guy was VP for 8 years and no one complained about his well known creepy behavior. But as soon as he hints at running for POTUS, all of these "victims" come running out of the woodwork. It's just so pathetically transparent. Even more funny that it happened after he apologized to Anita Hill. LMAO!

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  18. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Did Biden feel her up while she was making fake accusations against Clarence Thomas?

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I was thinking that I could never ever vote for O'Rourke and his culture appropriation. But then I saw one of his new signs and I figured I could get behind "voting for Beto."

BETO
    para pendejo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Dude ....

• poop poop x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Saw this on Facebook.

FB_IMG_1554722382228.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

23. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Man, there must be 10's of people in that room!

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Beta over estimated his appeal duting the 2018 senate run,much of which came from Cruz being portrayed as unlikable
    And Beta might have waited too long to announce. His unicorn progressive campaign speeches aren't novel anymore.. Media is painting them as shallow.
    Gee that is a shame.:fiestanana:

25. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Wait...you mean the media got something correct?

Hell, it really is like a broken watch...or maybe not since they are often not correct twice daily.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  27. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

He is me? Damn! Sorry y'all. I didn't realize what a jackass I am.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Norm always knows how to make the funny.

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Thanks for clearing that up Terrs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Realistic solutions to the lies about record employment, new mfg jobs, wage increases, lower taxes, billions in repatriated money,solid stockmarket, increased 401ks, getting countries to pay more to NATO
    well those are a few of his lies.
    I am anxious to hear the Dem solutions.

• Winner Winner x 2