2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Wow!

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I see the Dems are trying to get those 2 Repubs kicked off the Board.

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You're safe with me, I am not in a position to make fun of people for typos or not knowing common English

Amway, as the attached article says,
    “been subjected to continuous harassment in the form of abusive emails, phone calls, physical and economic threats, and even accusations of treason..."
    She got US Marshall protection which indicates credible threats

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If I am remembering it correctly, I think he also alleged more voted than even live in certain counties

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Both Rudy and Sidney reported there were precincts that had 150% to 300% voter participation.

10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for not ridiculing me. I just typed "their" properly in an email, by the way. Without your help I may have made myself look foolish.

• Hot Hot x 1
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here is one of the affidavits about Dominion machines this election
    Russell Ramsland works at Allied Security Operations Group Welcome to ASOG!
    He lays out a statistical case for the improbability Biden won legitimately. What he does here is a scientific approach similar to way the DNA evidence is used in court -- “There is virtually a zero percent chance that the blood on the scene belonged to anyone other than the defendant”

"My colleagues and I... have studied... the November 3, 2020, election results. Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated..." "There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%... reveals 431,954 excess ballots.. This pattern strongly suggests that the *additive algorithm* was activated."

"Until the tabulated voter turnout reached approximately 83%, Trump was generally winning between 55% and 60% of every turnout point. Then, after the counting was closed at 2:00 am, the situation dramatically reserved itself, starting with a series of impossible spikes."

"The final red flag is perhaps the greatest. In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384, 733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations."

"Wayne County uses Dominion Equipment, where 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96% as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State's number of voters in the precint/township; and 25 of those 7 precincts/townships show 100% turnout." "This pattern strongly suggests both the additive algorithm (a feature enhancement referred to as "ranking choice voting algorithm" or "RCV") was activated in the code... as well as batch processing of blank votes... where 74,119 more ballots were cast than the capacity." The *additive algorithm* as shown in the Democracy Suite EMS Results Tally and Reporting User Guide, Chapter 11, Settings 11.2.2. It reads in part, "RCV METHOD: This will select the specific method of tabulating RCV votes to elect a winner."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Election Results | Clerk

878,102 of 1,406,355. 62% turnout. Population 1,749,000

Wayne County, Michigan - Wikipedia

That data guy missed some easy data points.

13. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Me either.....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Does that Wayne County Clerk count include mail in and absentee?
    Looking at the site it looks like it listed precinct on election day only
    Maybe I am missing something

15. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Their? Did you forget to change out of your "WillUSAsshole" persona?

16. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

This is my favorite

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I posted the full declaration in the spoiler, you should check it out (8 or 9 pages)
    In short, you are not arguing apples to apples

19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I read that. BUT, only 62% of registered voters voted. Not what the Rudy's of the world claim. And, only about half of the population. They claimed more people voted than lived there, at least that was my understanding.

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It looks like the site he posted only shows in person voting on election day
    Maybe I missed something so I asked
    So far no answer
    Or answer on how fair he would consider an election where one party was barred from observing

21. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

THANKS!!!! typical. Someone does not agree with one side they are an ******* or some other type of shaming...I'll take it.

• Like Like x 1
  22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Boomer! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

I agree with Mr. Krebs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Minnesota state AG

[​IMG]

• poop poop x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  25. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I agree that it was dangerous. I'm guessing the people in danger are cinched up pretty tight now. What is the penalty for voter fraud?

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There are over a dozen federal laws that might apply in a federal election with different penalties. Then another layer of state laws

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Lighten up Francis

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Dominion is running and hiding
    Why would they do that?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

And they will eventually try and do the same to any and all who won't acquiesce if given the power

• Agree Agree x 1