2020 Senate & House

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, May 5, 2019.

1. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I love it when someone complains about the results after not voting. Makes sense.

Every candidate - even if you vote for them - will get things wrong and make mistakes. However, they probably also get it right with regards to the two or three things that are important to you. Oh well, just roll the dice. Takes too much effort to go vote.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hahahahaha, have to say hui, that Clinton takes my vote with Mr Nobamacare right behind.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am not sure which is worse; to not vote or to deliberately vote a vote that will not count so you feel good about yourself

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Nashhorn answered for me :yippee:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

wow......no matter what. MY VOTE COUNTS.

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Counts for what?
    To make you feel good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Cornyn has really been hitting us hard with advertising, especially mail. He must be worried.

I think his most compelling issue going against Heger is on firearms and self defense. I do think she’s the strongest candidate the Dems have put up for Senator in Texas in quite some time. Beto was a one-off anomaly based on feel good bs. Cornyn also doesn’t have the big negative vibes and unlikeabily factor going against him like Ted Cruz did.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  8. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Voting is an individual right. So yes it makes me feel good that I vote. And I vote for what I believe in.
    You vote that way correct?

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I vote on what I think a particular administration/congress will do for my country versus the opponent.
    Since there are only 2 choices and one of the choices will prevail I will vote on the choice I think will have the best policies for the country.
    Of Course you have the right to vote however you please
    but even you in this case see a feel good vote could help Biden win Ohio.
    Is it worth that to you>

10. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

sure do - Hookem Trump! Like the sign I saw, he may be a loon sometimes but the other party is insane.

• Like Like x 1
  11. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

i'm sorry you don't get it sir but its NOT a "feel good" vote (not sure what that is actually). If that means "do I feel good after voting"? Of course I do. It is the greatest right we have as Americans. I value it more than anything (maybe my guns are a very close 2nd or not a tie). So to answer your question yes voting my conscience is worth it to me. No matter who wins. My vote is my voice.

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Another wiener?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He did know better than to send a picture of his junk. I do wonder if texting taint pics will ever become a thing.

15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This probably sinks Cunningham. I will give the guy credit for not trying to lie about it by saying he was hacked or that his phone got stolen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Cunningham was quite probably going to win that race. Looks like Tilliis will hold on now. Could end up saving the Senate for Republicans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There is growing line of creepy Schumer recruits

18. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Tillis tested positive for c19, hope that doesn't kill his chances. The door is opened now, the polls had him well behind

19. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Should be able to rest up, then hit the trail again. He's a dud of a politician but better than this alleged squeeky clean veteran who's cheating on his wife while running for office. Just one at a time please - cheat or run, your call.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

It’s also a national security issue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. Duck Dodgers

That's why adultery isn't an issue with me for Trump. Yes he cheated on his last two wives, while not an elected official. Interesting enough, both are still are good terms with him. But by all accounts, since he was elected, or even running for office, he's not fooled around.

Clinton on the other hand did, while President, and it was a huge blackmail potential. Imagine if the Russians or Chinese had found out that he was cheating on his wife, and said do this, or we drop the word out. Elected officials can't have that pressure point hanging over them.

22. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Too limited in your thinking, what’s to believe someone else didn’t know and did do some blackmailing?

23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Now reported to have 2nd mistress. Need to rethink my vote.

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 4
  25. Duck Dodgers

He should invite all three ladies to have a duel for his affection. I'd be like The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Gotta love these women who will bang a married man and then be shocked when they find out he was "unfaithful" to them too. I know the rap. "He's only cheating on his wife, because she's a ***** and doesn't fulfill his needs (whatever the hell that means). I won't be like that. I'm a real woman. I'm special." Yeah, he's just a dirty pig who wants to bang a bunch of chicks but keeps a wife around for convenience and so people don't think he's queer. You're not special or better than his wife. You're just dumb enough to be believe his ******** stories.

27. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

How stupid is this guy, first of all to think he could run for a fairly high political office and not have his dirty laundry exposed and secondly to put it on the internet by sending sexting messages. Wow, what a moron.

• Agree Agree x 5
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Like Like x 1