2022-2023 Non Big12 Teams

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by HornView, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Oops. Copy/paste error :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

If you get the SEC Network Audrey Warren and Georgia just tipped off against LSU in the SEC Quarterfinal

3. GlendaA

GlendaA 25+ Posts

Ouch I just turned on LSU/Georgia right on a closeup of Mulkey. I don’t mean to be bitchy but her face looks like she’s 80 years old. Too much sun or too much screaming at the refs?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

HDTV is brutal today. Man they are showing some CLOSE-ups of her that had me trying NOT to imagine her without makeup. Some major crevices around those lips. If I didn’t know better I’d think she’s been smoking cigs since she was twelve.

Also, Angel Reese look’s cockeyed because she got poked in the eye and lost about 2/3 of her eyelashes on the right side if anybody is curious

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

A&M went out in the second round of the SEC tourney losing to Ole Miss by 17. Their new coach ends her first season 9-20 and second to last in conference. Meanwhile, the school she left is sitting at 21-10. I still just cannot figure out that hire.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2023
  6. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

Did she receive a big pay increase? I'm scratching my head on the hire as well.

7. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

I would imagine she did, but what I don’t understand is why A&M wanted her. She accomplished nothing while at Georgia.

8. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

Upset after upset in PAC12 tourny. Stanford goes down to UCLA.

:e-heart: WCBB!!!

It's MARCH MADNESS Folks!! I went ahead and pulled the trigger and purchased my S16 and E98 tickets to Greenville. Prices are CRAZY!!!

When the F4 tickets went on sell a few months ago all they had was 3rd level seats. Now the lower level behind the basket seats are crazy expensive. I'm glad I bonused at work because I'm sure I'm going to pay out the wazoo for tickets. SMH!! I've never spent this much on F4 tickets. Hit me up if you have 2 F4 tickets you would like to sell.

9. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Stanford blew a 16 point lead in that loss

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  10. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I'm glad they did

• Like Like x 1
  11. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Congratulations to Coach Dionnah Jackson on her team winning their first round game as a #10 seed in the Summit League Tournament. Not only that, but they won on a last second 3-pt shot which made ESPN SportsCenter’s Top Ten. Her player hit the shot right by their bench so you can catch Coach’s reaction in the video as well.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

At some point yesterday she was interviewed without makeup and you are right she is rough looking. But I think it is due to previous health issues.

13. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Hah! Bashing the SeaHag for anything, from her looks to her trailer trash wardrobe, is all good around here. Keep it up and you'll fit in just fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Louisville embarrassing Notre Dame in the ACC tournament right now: 58-28 with about 8 minutes left in the game.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  15. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  16. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Tennessee and LSU tied up in 4th with 5:30 left in semifinals ESPNU

17. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Tennessee was down 17 at the Half and came back to win by two and finally a victory over a ranked opponent this season…knocking Mulkey out of the tournament while they were at it womp womp womp

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Born in ATX

Born in ATX 500+ Posts

HA!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Loved watching Tenn get that win. Loved. Loved. Loved. But I guess I should really say loved watching Mulkey get that loss.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Kamie Ethridge has her Washington St team in the PAC 12 Final as a #7 seed against #5 seed UCLA. That tournament is topsy turvy full of upsets

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

While I'm glad LSU lost, that's a big win for Tennessee as they are trying to get one of the final 13-16 host spots, just like we are. Tennessee and UCLA (wins this week over Arizona and Stanford) now have a win over a NET Top 10 team which we do not have. Maybe Arizona falls from being a host site.

Ohio State win wins this weekend over Indiana and Michigan is safely in as a host seed. Michigan may drop out of Top 16. Villanova escaped with a 1 point win against DePaul; had they lost, that could have knocked them out of hosting.

Louisville with a big win over Top 10-12 Notre Dame. If they beat Top 10 Virginia Tech on Sunday, they could leap into the Top 16 seeds.

So, root for South Carolina, Washington State, and Virginia Tech on Sunday!

Evey win and loss will be scrutinized by the selection committee. Glad we won today as a loss would have been disastrous for several reasons. But, we have to get a win in the conference quarterfinals, and we may need a to make it to the championship game to ensure we host NCAA first and second rounds. We cannot have Iowa State win the conference tourney as that could get them into the Top 16 as a host site.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
  22. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Starting off Sunday with good news for us as Louisville is about to lose to Virginia Tech in the ACC Championship; have to hope their win over Notre Dame yesterday was not enough to vault them into the Top 16.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Kim Mulkey: LSU women's basketball says Georgia disrespected coach

I was watching when this happened. I saw Reese mouthing on the floor that she had coach’s back but didn’t know what she was talking about before the technical’s happened. They don’t want opponent’s players talking to their coach during the game. Well have we got a story for them. Mulkey probably ran her wrinkled old mouth first truth be told.

Can you not wait to have her back in your own conference?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Tennessee losing to South Carolina is good for us, too.

Hoping Wazzu can beat UCLA.

• Like Like x 2
  25. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Iowa destroying Ohio State

26. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

More helpful results for us. Wazzu beats UCLA 65-61.

Congrats to Kamie Ethridge for winning a conference tournament championship. Heard the TV announcers state it is the first title for the school in any sport in like 21 years. And, first in men's or women's basketball in like 80 years.

• Like Like x 7
  27. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

For those who don't remember, Kamie was part of UT's only National Basketball Championship team (along with Clarissa Davis). All-American, Olympic Gold medalist.

Thrilled for Kamie & her staff & team.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
  28. chuckhorn

chuckhorn 25+ Posts

This year rankings meant nothing. Outside of S Carolina everyone beat everyone. Not one game was there a guarantied victory for the higher ranked team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  29. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Yep unusually high numbers in the "L" column amongst most of the Top 25 teams.

30. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts